Man City In Champions League

As I previously posted in another thread in response to a UK newspaper which claimed that Lampard will be staying in Manchester so that Man City can supposedly win the treble this year:

Man City have no shot at the Champions League. Maybe they've heard of a certain club called Real Madrid. That would be a fun Round of 16 matchup. Full disclosure: I've been a Madridista for 14+ yrs so I'm a bit biased but come on. I'd say 5-1 would be the aggregate

I won't predict the score as I know it is a match that could go either way, but just to clarify this is the same Real Madrid who just managed to beat us with a last minute goal a couple of years ago ?

I won't predict a score, or even a result because doing that opens you to all sorts of retribution if you are wrong.
Just ask the Roma Fans

I'm not afraid to make a prediction and I'll stay with 5-1. They may not be drawn against each other in any event. And no, it's not the same Real Madrid that won by 1 goal against Man City two yrs ago in the group stage where Man City didn't get out of the group. It's not that I don't think Man City are a good side. They are. It's just that, yes, Real Madrid is way ahead of Man City and Roma right now. I'm not saying Madrid will win the European Cup again (although I think they should) because anything can happen between now and May. But I am confident that RM would eliminate MC in the Round of 16.

I'm not afraid to make a prediction and I'll stay with 5-1. They may not be drawn against each other in any event. And no, it's not the same Real Madrid that won by 1 goal against Man City two yrs ago in the group stage where Man City didn't get out of the group. It's not that I don't think Man City are a good side. They are. It's just that, yes, Real Madrid is way ahead of Man City and Roma right now. I'm not saying Madrid will win the European Cup again (although I think they should) because anything can happen between now and May. But I am confident that RM would eliminate MC in the Round of 16.

I am not afraid, just more sensible. Whatever round we may or may not meet in

I am not afraid, just more sensible. Whatever round we may or may not meet in

We will find out tomorrow if a RM/MC match up is in the cards for the Round of 16. The bad thing is that we'd have to wait 2 months for the 1st leg!

lol, oh man ya hear this guys? he's not afraid to make a prediction on the internet. quite the pair.

Reactions: Paul
haha, I'm not afraid but Mr. E is unwilling. Weird

I just can be bothered with Tom in Fairfield suddenly becoming a Madridsta.....

Lets see the draw ;)

MC vs Barça
RM vs Schalke

2423101-8972163942-laugh.gif

I honestly think city will do barca this time around
They really are a long way off what they were 3/4 years ago, i wanted anyone but Real, as atm they are on another planet.......

Reactions: lostblue