Man City Summer Signings

Bruno Zuculini is reported to be having medical today! whos he I hear you gasp well he is 21 a DM at racing in argentina prob fee in region of £1.5. Yay another hard argie to join the crew!:)

Bruno Zuculini is reported to be having medical today! whos he I hear you gasp well he is 21 a DM at racing in argentina prob fee in region of £1.5. Yay another hard argie to join the crew!:)

City should start having a third kit that's basically the Argentina kit. Which reminds me, did y'all see the away kit that's leaked for next year? It looks like the Chelsea kit mated with the Astros tequila sunrise jersey 0f old. Awful.

City should start having a third kit that's basically the Argentina kit. Which reminds me, did y'all see the away kit that's leaked for next year? It looks like the Chelsea kit mated with the Astros tequila sunrise jersey 0f old. Awful.

that "third kit" is blue, it will be a training kit or something, the third kit will be a different colour (not just shade of) than the other two.