Merchandise Should Be Arriving - My Take

there will be PLENTY of more merch to come out in the next months leading to kick off, more shirts, hats, shorts jackets, etc, this is just the launch stuff so everything is pretty simple for now.

Got me a package in the mail this afternoon. ;)

e5005480.jpg

My box was waiting for me when I got home from work today. Very happy, since I never got an e-mail about the shipping....
I got the dark blue hat, and the scarf (of course)! I was ordering stuff from MCFC, and I got the white t-shirt with the logo as well. Super happy!!:D

Reactions: einwindir
Also received my navy shirt and scarf in the mail yesterday, both look sharp. No Claudio Reyna signed poster though.

Went to the two Modell's on 42nd last week looking for the dark blue adjustable hat since it's sold out on the official site. The one near 8th had a few of the t-shirts and the scarf but no hats. The other one had nothing. Anyone know where I can get ahold of one?

Last edited:
I was keen to have something but the slouch cap is out of stock. Waited too long, now I'll have to wait for the restock.

I like the entire badge being there, because most people I speak with (in the NYC area) have no idea what NYCFC is .

If anyone was still looking for gear, it looks like they just restocked the official team shop. Was finally able to order the dark blue hat. Looking forward to representing NYCFC in NWNJ.

Reactions: einwindir
my navy shirt the crest came in off center, my sky blue one was fine. I will wait for them to release more merch before buying anything else...this is just the launch range mind you. there is plenty of more awesome apparel to come

Pernetti tweeted to me that more apparel is coming ASAP, including car magnets. He's really good at answering stuff on Twitter. I don't know if its the MSG Varsity thing or because customer service is A #1 in MLS/NYCFC