Mls Announces Fan-faced Jersey Number Initiative For Season Ticket Holders In August 2015

I think it's a cheap gimmick. What's the point? I don't want a bunch of mugs on the jersey. I'm already annoyed that the season ticket holder scarf is going to have everyones name on it.

I missed the part about everyones names being on the scarfs, I think i prefer that over a scarf with just my name.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I think it's a cheap gimmick. What's the point? I don't want a bunch of mugs on the jersey. I'm already annoyed that the season ticket holder scarf is going to have everyones name on it.
Wait, whaaaaatttttttt?

That's a joke, right? I don't give a shit what y'all's names are if I don't know you personally. If I do, I don't need a reminder. Either way, get it off my damn paraphanalia.

It's all a gimmick. The scarf will be interesting. I imagine the scarf to look like a black bar. Can't imagine how you can fit thousands of names on a scarf, it's not like the stitching is made out of spiders silk.

Reactions: Gene
It's all a gimmick. The scarf will be interesting. I imagine the scarf to look like a black bar. Can't imagine how you can fit thousands of names on a scarf, it's not like the stitching is made out of spiders silk.
Gonna look like this:
f7cd7b2b7adec128_black_silk_scarf.jpg

if they do a nylon sublimation scarf they could get all the names. these are the thin summer scarves that you can print photos onscarf-photo-for-blog.jpg

Wait, whaaaaatttttttt?

That's a joke, right? I don't give a shit what y'all's names are if I don't know you personally. If I do, I don't need a reminder. Either way, get it off my damn paraphanalia.

No joke. All the names of season ticket holders will be on the scarf. It's lame.

Reactions: Kjbert
I really don't recall where I read it. Hoping it's not accurate.

Ok, here is where I read it. It's on the NYCFC FAQs.

The inaugural season ticket member gift will be a scarf with all of the season ticket account owner’s names on it (one name per account).

http://www.nycfc.com/tickets/FAQs

According to the FAQ in the NYCFC site that I posted above, it sounds like it's all of the season ticket holder names. Unless I'm not reading it correctly.

Reactions: einwindir
I just asked NYCFC on Twitter and this is what they wrote back:

It will have the name of all account holders who were part of the first 3,000 accounts to sign up.

So there you go. The scarves will have 3,000 names on it.

I just asked NYCFC on Twitter and this is what they wrote back:

It will have the name of all account holders who were part of the first 3,000 accounts to sign up.

So there you go. The scarves will have 3,000 names on it.

The way it was explained to me was just your name. I asked specifically. The grammar was poor.

Maybe I am wrong. But I was told "just the name of the season ticket holder"

The way it was explained to me was just your name. I asked specifically. The grammar was poor.

Maybe I am wrong. But I was told "just the name of the season ticket holder"
Definitely 'all'. It would be a logistical nightmare to print x,000 different
named scarves.

Reactions: Drainyoo