MLS Cup Playoffs - December 5 - Philadelphia (Away)

sands was in the crowd after callens scored his PK. so he MIGHT be ok? we'll find out more tomorrow I'm sure. He walked off the field on his own. So, I think maybe he tweaked his knee a bit? hopefully it will be a quick heal and he's ready for sunday. otherwise rocha will need to step up.. or maybe gideon steps in.

Lighting the prayer candles that Sands is good to go on Sunday.

Reactions: moogoo and Kjbert
I’m writing this with my tinfoil hat next to me:

If RSL win on Saturday, there’s no way we advance to MLS Cup this year.
Here the funny thing, ever since I knew RSL was the ticket to a home mls cup for NYC and they beat Seattle, I’ve been telling myself internally that the final MUST be at Yankee Stadium. So long as RSL keeps winning so will NYC.

Reactions: Kjbert
The team should just buy all remaining tickets in 132/131 and sell em to our fans lol.

Also, when Ronny subbed Rocha on I was skeptical, a man who hasn't played in quite a while, but I know he's been solid for us in closing out games. And he was excellent yesterday, even while a man down. Keep it up Tony!!

Another lineup question is Acevedo. We heard he was in practice this week, and he wasn't listed on the Injury Report. Yet when the Club announced the lineup, he was neither in the XI nor on the bench.

Having him available would relieve a lot of pressure, but it seems hard to believe he could start.

No tickets available through the Union's site, and everything on resellers is over $100 :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: moogoo
No tickets available through the Union's site, and everything on resellers is over $100 :mad:

Oh no, I grabbed mine last night when I was too hyped up to sleep. I should have grabbed a few extras for forum members I didn't think they would sell this quickly. If it makes the reseller prices any better the tickets were pretty pricy to start with the top row of section 131 (which is over in the corner near the supporters) was $96 after all the Ticketmaster fees and tax.

Got home at 2:30 and just looked for tix now. Bummer.

A little confused by Philly's parking policy -- anyone know if you need to buy a parking pass ahead of time or can you pay after you park?

Thinking about taking my son, but he has a peanut allergy which keeps him from going to YS. Can't have him sitting next to someone shelling peanuts. Anyway, has anyone ever been to Subaru Park and seen peanuts in the concessions?

Thinking about taking my son, but he has a peanut allergy which keeps him from going to YS. Can't have him sitting next to someone shelling peanuts. Anyway, has anyone ever been to Subaru Park and seen peanuts in the concessions?
Just did a little bit of searching around and the best I could find is that they recently hired a "Concessions Manager" for the Park. If there were a way to seek out his/her contact info, maybe you could reach out.

If you go to Philadelphia Union website you can buy tickets for standing room they are like $50

I called a rep over there they said tickets are in section 101, 112, and 121.

Does anyone know if I buy here....is this where Philly supporter section is? Will I standout with my scarf / flag / jersey?
The Philadelphia Union supporters section is 134-140. Avoid those.

Just did a little bit of searching around and the best I could find is that they recently hired a "Concessions Manager" for the Park. If there were a way to seek out his/her contact info, maybe you could reach out.

Just heard back from a rep from the Union who spoke to someone in concessions and they do indeed sell bags of peanuts. Heard from a few people on Twitter that they don't see people eating them. So I guess I'm up in the air about what to do.