MLS - February 25 - Nashville (Away)

Walking out of Nashville with a result would be yuge. The next 4 matches or so are quite winnable.
April and May are going to be a pair of bitches.

I’m in Nashville. Hello New Yorkers. It’s matchday. Let’s fucking win 3 points!
pancake pantry for breakfast. Hattie Bs for Lunch. Check out Etch for dinner and get that roasted cauliflower with pea pesto dipping sauce.

pancake pantry for breakfast. Hattie Bs for Lunch. Check out Etch for dinner and get that roasted cauliflower with pea pesto dipping sauce.
I'd go with the OG - Prince's Hot Chicken. Nearby the stadium, you can hit Fat Mo's for a burger and fries, but you may need to go straight to the hospital for an angioplasty afterwards.

Sadly, Arnold's and Rotier's are gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revfugee
Nah. It’s biscuit love. & five daughters if you make it to S 5th. And Hattie Bs is the big name, but party fowl is the best hot chicken.

Nah. It’s biscuit love. & five daughters if you make it to S 5th. And Hattie Bs is the big name, but party fowl is the best hot chicken.
Hattie B’s is…convenient. I prefer Prince’s and Bolton’s but all things being equal I’d rather eat Gus’s or even Popeyes than any Nashville style hot chicken (ducks). And the best meal I ever had in Nash was at Husk.

Reactions: adam
I can't submit any posts into the shoutbox for some reason.
When did the kickoff for this match change? I swore it was 330 at some point, and someone in the shoutbox thought the same.

Hattie B’s is…convenient. I prefer Prince’s and Bolton’s but all things being equal I’d rather eat Gus’s or even Popeyes than any Nashville style hot chicken (ducks). And the best meal I ever had in Nash was at Husk.
Agreed. Hattie Bs feels like going to Chick-fil-A. I’m upset Arnold’s Meat & 3 just closed. Glad I got a last meal in there a couple months ago before it did.

Also, from a music perspective. Stay away from lower broadway. Try out the listening room, winners, or 3rd & Lindsey for some genuine sounds.

I can't submit any posts into the shoutbox for some reason.
When did the kickoff for this match change? I swore it was 330 at some point, and someone in the shoutbox thought the same.
I thought it was always 4:30/4:55. Maybe you saw the local central time info.

I thought it was always 4:30/4:55. Maybe you saw the local central time info.
Nashville is central time, not eastern, even thought it's pretty far to the east, so for them it's 3:30pm. Central time is weird. Georgia is eastern but Alabama is central, and then it runs diagonally up towards Chicago.

Have I mentioned previously I really like maps? It's true!

Reactions: Joe_Cos and Kenny
Agreed. Hattie Bs feels like going to Chick-fil-A. I’m upset Arnold’s Meat & 3 just closed. Glad I got a last meal in there a couple months ago before it did.

Also, from a music perspective. Stay away from lower broadway. Try out the listening room, winners, or 3rd & Lindsey for some genuine sounds.
Robert’s is still great on Bway