MLS - March 11 - Miami (Home)

Just saw Pozuelo is gone for Miami. Went to a Turkish team. Figured that would make them take a hit from their last two games, but he was even in the 18 for either match

7 train not running in Manhattan to or from Grand Central today, so if that's your route to the 6 train you'll need an alternative. Also, uptown D trains are running local after Columbus Circle.

This has been your Gameday Transit Report™.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

What we need.

Very happy for the three points.

that was... a game.

Thanks mgarbowski mgarbowski for a free suite ticket, that was fun!
...At one point this lady walks up to everyone "Are you a recent STH who didn't get a replica ring yet?" of course I said no, so she handed a ring to everyone around and then said "you can have one too :)" so now i have a replica ring, thanks mark! LOL

that was... a game.

Thanks mgarbowski mgarbowski for a free suite ticket, that was fun!
...At one point this lady walks up to everyone "Are you a recent STH who didn't get a replica ring yet?" of course I said no, so she handed a ring to everyone around and then said "you can have one too :)" so now i have a replica ring, thanks mark! LOL

I'm so jealous! i want a free ring

Reactions: Kjbert
Made the game tonight. Beanie giveaway a shitshow and F the NYPD. But anyway.

Really like Barazza. I’m in on him. Quiet assassin back there. He’s cooler than an ice cream cone in Antarctica. He’s probably as good with his feet as any of our midfielders. And he’s feeling himself too right now. Got jawed at by Parks and just laughed at him.

Martins is playing very well right now. I don’t think he is Callens level good but no one is. Chanot also is solid as ever but I don’t think he will hold up well.

Really liking our fullbacks. Ilenic will need to improve defensively but he’s already head and shoulders better than Gray. What an intelligent player. Liking Cufre too. Thought Sands and Parks partnered well.

Santi easily the MOTM for me. He was explosive. Gabby looks like Martinelli. Just waiting for him to break out.

Pelligrini can’t play at this level - at least not what we aspire too. Thought we looked better down the left when Jasson came on and I don’t rate him.

And then there is Talles Magno. We can’t get him the ball. He has no idea what he’s doing up there. This team is screaming for a fucking 9. We have an MLS Tier 1 starting XI with a quality Striker.

Our depth sucks. It’s woeful. The drop off from Ilenic to Gray was striking. Pelligrini should be a reserve. We don’t have a Striker and I am frightened to think who our next CB is for the inevitable Chanot injury.

That game was bleh… but the beanies are pretty sweet!

They looked nice. Police officer wouldn’t let my 5 year old daughter get one though. He can fuck right off. Same with the three cops doing crosswalk duty cracking racist jokes.

Also - Deandre Yedlin is not good. He brings nothing. The fact that he spent time playing at the World Cup is such a fucking indictment on Berhalter.