Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
D.C. United vs. New York City FC
Saturday, September 14, 7:30 PM ET
Audi Field
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Anyone know if the away supporters are on the same or opposite side of the stadium from the home supporters at DC?

Can someone tell me how to get away tix for this with our supporters? Do I ask my ticket rep or do I need to contact someone in The Third Rail?

Can someone tell me how to get away tix for this with our supporters? Do I ask my ticket rep or do I need to contact someone in The Third Rail?

It's open to City Members and Supporters. So if you're a season ticket holder, just scroll down to where it says Buy Now under the DC match.

It's open to City Members and Supporters. So if you're a season ticket holder, just scroll down to where it says Buy Now under the DC match.

wow. i didn't realize they gave out awards for away game attendance. is that new or always been the case? i don't remember seeing that before.

wow. i didn't realize they gave out awards for away game attendance. is that new or always been the case? i don't remember seeing that before.
New this year...finally rewarding the dedicated traveling supporters. Unfortunately, I've been attending less away matches in these more recent years than in ones prior. Life happens.

New this year...finally rewarding the dedicated traveling supporters. Unfortunately, I've been attending less away matches in these more recent years than in ones prior. Life happens.

Very cool that they are doing it. Too bad it's only for members. But I get it.

Nice piece in Hudson River Blue on him:

We are very fortunate that it was only a mild sprain, good to hear Freese will be back soon. I am surprised Barraza is starting. Given his shaky outings in the Leagues Cup and his sub appearance after Freese went down it seemed like there could have been an opening for one of the other 2 keepers to make a push for a shot at this game. Especially considering the team had a long break to get a different keeper up to speed. We have a year's worth of evidence from last season that Barraza is a below-average shot-stopper for an MLS keeper why not see what we have in the other guys?

Reactions: KevinJRogers
barazza starting?
GIF by Giphy QA

Freese is not listed on the team's injury report for tonight.

Earlier this week, Cushing said he was 2 weeks into a 3-week recovery. So either the team is lying by omission in not adding him to the injury report, or Cushing was lying about the recovery process.

Someone's lying! I can't wait to find out who! The suspense is killing me! You can't say this team isn't exciting. The thrill of finding out who's lying is almost as good as what we see on the field every week.

Freese is not listed on the team's injury report for tonight.

Earlier this week, Cushing said he was 2 weeks into a 3-week recovery. So either the team is lying by omission in not adding him to the injury report, or Cushing was lying about the recovery process.

Someone's lying! I can't wait to find out who! The suspense is killing me! You can't say this team isn't exciting. The thrill of finding out who's lying is almost as good as what we see on the field every week.

It was Cushing! It was Cushing! It was Cushing!

This has been a thrilling, edge-of-your-seat afternoon waiting to find out. Cushing was always the betting favorite, considering how frequently he fibs.

18 points dropped from leading positions this season, including 7 in the last 3 games....

NYCFC had a stretch during which we went 8-1-0.

The rest of the season, we are 3-9-7.

For the majority of the season, it's just not good enough.

Reactions: BC19