MLS - September 20 - Orlando (Home)

This feels like being down 3-0 in a seven game playoff series. It’s a long shot to advance, but every win makes the next game a little bit more meaningful, fun and exciting. There is still some hope and some joy to be had - even if it’s temporary. Let’s spin it up. After this dumpster fire of a season, we deserve it.
We're sitting 10th right now, two points behind D.C. and three behind Montréal (who have a game in hand). The playoffs are definitely within reach. So yeah, for all the disappointment this season, we have quite a lot to get excited about. Count me as being on board.

Reactions: JayH
They now have played 4 of 5 on their homestand: one win, 2 ties, one loss. Even a win against Toronto probably won’t be enough because 2 of the final 3 are on the road and I don’t see them getting needed wins in Miami or DC.

They now have played 4 of 5 on their homestand: one win, 2 ties, one loss. Even a win against Toronto probably won’t be enough because 2 of the final 3 are on the road and I don’t see them getting needed wins in Miami or DC.
It's been two wins and two draws.

magno makes the bench!

View attachment 13005
Makes sense, that's where he plays for us

high five joe jonas GIF

No, that is around the big spike a bit later.
The marked point is when Magno came in. I think the point is NYC had a dominant stretch that started about 5 minutes after he came in but I'm not really sure.
Oh I see now. There was some change that all of a sudden caused a spike in NYCFC possession. Interesting.