MLS - September 22 - Red Bulls (Away) [Rescheduled]

Parks has already declared we are going to win both derbies this week. so I assume he's going to take it upon himself to take over both games and deliver those Ws.

National Football League GIF by NFL

tumblr_lti3nuXovb1r21bjmo1_250.gifv

NHL Messier GIF - NHL Messier Stanley - Discover & Share GIFs

giphy.gif

I say we start Jasson. Let him draw 2-3 straight reds from the Red bulls... then sub him off and we play 11 v 8. win by a lot. they lose 2-3 of their starters for the 2nd derby at home. we win again by a lot.

seems like a pretty fool proof strategy! jasson is guaranteed to be fouled.

REF: Ismail Elfath
AR1: Corey Parker
AR2: Kyle Atkins
4TH: Robert Sibiga
VAR: Jorge Gonzalez
AVAR: Gjovalin Bori

REF: Ismail Elfath
AR1: Corey Parker
AR2: Kyle Atkins
4TH: Robert Sibiga
VAR: Jorge Gonzalez
AVAR: Gjovalin Bori

i don't mind elfath. probably one of the better refs, i think. don't know gonzalez though.. so hope he's good in the VAR booth

I say we start Jasson. Let him draw 2-3 straight reds from the Red bulls... then sub him off and we play 11 v 8. win by a lot. they lose 2-3 of their starters for the 2nd derby at home. we win again by a lot.

seems like a pretty fool proof strategy! jasson is guaranteed to be fouled.
that's actually not a bad idea

Reactions: Kjbert
5AF62B94-BEB8-45A8-A8AC-CF3D976B9DB2.jpeg
This may be our best lineup.

Everyone here has gotten rest over one of the last 2 games, except Maxi. He needs to start with Santiago coming back from injury, but hopefully he can play real minutes in the second half.

Reactions: mgarbowski
it's been a while.... hope all are well.

is the only way to watch tonight on the YES app and you need a cable account to log in or are there other options?

Yes APP with cable subscription in market or ESPN+ out of market (or with VPN)