MLS - September 25 - Red Bulls (Home)

It does make me wonder if the Yankees post game show or the NYCFC game gets more viewers. Some how I feel like it’s the PGS…

post game shows. especially here where baseball is king. Post game press conference any player interviews. and any analysis will be watched for sure ( both yankees and mets).

It does make me wonder if the Yankees post game show or the NYCFC game gets more viewers. Some how I feel like it’s the PGS…
I believe it is the Yankee PGS. I think NYCFC was given precedence because it was the home Derby game and otherwise would have been pushed to the app.

Instant Replay only talks about a potential red card to Taty of the two derby matches. Nothing about Keaton Parks, nothing about the handball on Chanot.

MLS Digital talked about the two calls from Wednesday’s game on their podcast - basically Charlie Davies gave his opinion: not a red card to Parks and a PK to Chanot “because Chanot’s arm was moving up”.

MLS Digital talked about the two calls from Wednesday’s game on their podcast - basically Charlie Davies gave his opinion: not a red card to Parks and a PK to Chanot “because Chanot’s arm was moving up”.
Yes. Instant replay only covered the weekend. I think they felt they addressed the midweek games on the pod.