MLS Week 2 Discussion

Holy shit, I really wanted to see this game, too.

Cubo Torres getting any goals?
No kidding. I wanted to scream when I read the post. Ruined my plans. Guess I'll have to play The Division another 2 hours.

Wow, Maidana just picked up the bloodiest cut on his forehead I've ever seen in a soccer game.

I thought I read he was playing today, too.

They paid big money for him, he's a good player, shame.

SKC is laying the wood to Vancouver and Vancouver picked up a red card just before half on one of the dumbest moves in the history of the game.

Reactions: BxLio91
Let's just all keep these two keeps in perspective. Man City was top of the table for the early part of the season then Kompany went down and they're just about the line for Champions League play. It's a long season.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Let's just all keep these two keeps in perspective. Man City was top of the table for the early part of the season then Kompany went down and they're just about the line for Champions League play. It's a long season.
And 12 months ago, after 2 weeks, a certain new MLS team from Da Branx was also top of the table.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
If we're as bad defensively as we were last week, we will be on the wrong side of that 6...

Scared :(

NJ Redbulls have been absolutely atrocious on the back line. Kinda making me rethink my selection of Robles as my fantasy team keeper.

I know it's only two games, but seeing the RB's playing so far has brought me so much joy. Zero points and zero goals scored :D

They kind of remind me of us last season. Lots of possession but doing absolutely nothing with it.