MLS Week 2 Discussion

Menu > setting > audio & video > audio selection > enable

Now the PiP button at the bottom of the remote turns into an audio select button, so you can switch to sap and back with a button.

No big deal, I'm no hero. But if say you wanted to start a Kickstarter campaign to have a statue of me built at the new stadium, I wouldn't say no.

This should be pinned somewhere under FIOS sap hack. Thank you sir, can't wait to try it next time.

Menu > setting > audio & video > audio selection > enable

Now the PiP button at the bottom of the remote turns into an audio select button, so you can switch to sap and back with a button.

No big deal, I'm no hero. But if say you wanted to start a Kickstarter campaign to have a statue of me built at the new stadium, I wouldn't say no.
Not doing anything until I test it tonight lol

Wow. Watching this game I just do not see much quality from RB. Offense anemic. Two goals given up on a defensive mistake and then an over commitment to offensive side.

Montreal doesn't seem to be doing anything special but they do look very composed. And again, this is minus Drogba.

Nice crowd up there in Montreal. Over 27,500.

Don't know what the weather was like, but they only had a little over 16,000 for the New England match.

Looks like the clock has struck midnight on New Jersey.

Seattle and New Jersey both with zero points after the first two weeks. Who would have guessed that?
Truth be told, I think last year was an aberration for NJ as a total outlier - new system that other teams weren't geared to defend. This year everybody knows what to expect.

Reactions: BxLio91