Modell's Jersey Debut - 12/5/14 - Discussion Thread

Golazo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
Yesterday's news but didn't see it posted here. If you didn't order and want to pick up a replica jersey and get it signed by a few of the members seems like a cool event. Not sure if you can just walk in and meet them and get something signed10360340_376726355834160_1860569739410293850_n.jpg , guess you can call and find out.

Reactions: Kjbert
I read that you can watch this event on nycfc.com Is that true? If it is I hope it's not another corporate type event with those awkward moments again like at jersey reveal event.

Whoever's going please ask Kreis about the Lampard thing (respectfully of course) and let him know that the club's ambiguousness is making us STHers real fucking nervous.

Reactions: Kjbert and Drainyoo
Did anyone go? What was your experience? Who showed up? Was it a media event? Was there a Q&A? Anything you'd like to share?

On a different thread we had a link to the live stream they ran of the Q&A session and it really wasn't much of anything.

Judging by a few posts on the teams official FB page it looks as if the event was another clusterf***.

On a different thread we had a link to the live stream they ran of the Q&A session and it really wasn't much of anything.

Judging by a few posts on the teams official FB page it looks as if the event was another clusterf***.
I know I should be on top of this, but do you know which thread it was posted in?