My Take On The Jerseys

i def dig the away jersey more than the home... the home is alright just dont like the slightly darker arms if we are gonna do the light blue.

Not enough contrast with light blue home.

Seems to have enough contrast to me, one is light, the other is dark. Plus, you'd never see the two together, so that doesn't matter much. What matters is how the uniforms compare to the opposing team's. I checked all the home jerseys, and the only club that there might be an issue with is Revolution since their home kit is a similar dark blue.

Reactions: einwindir
Great job, looks great!

Being that our badge is a circle and it is an Adidas jersey, I can't help but see the similarities between these jersey's and Chelsea. Especially the black one. Regardless, I'd be happy if any of these were the official jerseys.

Ok, here is it with the black third kit. I dig it.

nycfc-jerseys-3.jpg
That black third kit gives me chills

The black version is definitely intimidating. I'm imaging that one with black shorts, and black socks with three orange stripes.

Last edited:
The black version is definitely intimidating. I imaging that one with black shorts, and black socks with three orange stripes.
It's a great contrast from what will most likely be a sky blue kit. Just imagine a young striker running up to the NYCFC backline clad in black with a blue veil of smoke slowly revealing the Third Rail Supporters Section. I vote black kit.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Thanks, dude. Forza Napoli!!!

So I went ahead and created a white home version, which I really like. What do you think?

nycfc-jerseys-4.jpg
I'm only buying our jerseys if and only if they look exactly like your designs.
They're amazing.

Thanks, dude. Forza Napoli!!!

So I went ahead and created a white home version, which I really like. What do you think?

nycfc-jerseys-4.jpg
Like that white jersey. My favorites are the white home, away, and third alternate

I'm only buying our jerseys if and only if they look exactly like your designs.
They're amazing.

Hahahaah! Thanks man, I appreciate that. Hopefully we can influence them and Adidas a bit.

To be totally honest, the white home isn't doing it for me. Feels like it's missing something