NBA Season Thread

USAfan6

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
To discuss the current NBA season. I'll start us off with some big news, the Pacers Paul George is planning a March 14 return from injury! Potential playoff dark horse in Indiana?

I would agree if he can return to form. It's hard to tell how he will play after how bad that injury was.
Another thing I think it will be funny how the lakers play becuase the pick they traded is top 5 protected so they are gonna be taking the rest of the season.

Congrats to the NY Liberty! Bringing New York it’s first basketball championship in almost half a decade!

New York Liberty Dance GIF by Dan Blaushild

Excited Lets Go GIF by WNBA

Congrats to the NY Liberty! Bringing New York it’s first basketball championship in almost half a decade!

New York Liberty Dance GIF by Dan Blaushild

Excited Lets Go GIF by WNBA
The referees handed this game to the Liberty. If you watch the final 2 minutes of regulation, it's nuts.

The referees handed this game to the Liberty. If you watch the final 2 minutes of regulation, it's nuts.

There were suspect calls all series going both ways. I thought the foul at the end of Game 4 was just as bad as the foul at the end of Game 5.