Nemanja Vidić To Nycfc?

He's the type of commanding CB that I think we need and his skill set would pair well with an aggressive, front foot, defender like Mena. So, as with so many of these guys, the question is whether he has two good years in him or is pretty much washed up. He was never fast though, so hopefully instincts and core strength are things that age well.

Isn't he going to Chicago. I think this is in another thread. Too many European/South American transfer names being thrown around the league.

I know. I'm saying Chicago has more Balkan Europeans than anywhere else in America.
ah i see. i think both a have good amount of a population, i see a lot of amateur teams in twitter from that area that are croatian or serbian.

Reactions: Kjbert
Vidic is awful. Inter fans hate him. He got benched in the middle of last season and hasn't played since.

Reactions: juventuz
Please not.

He was rubbish at Inter and MLS doesn't need these type of players anymore.(Pirlo and Lampard at least have brand value)

MLS needs to concentrate on the giovinco/dos santos age group type of player.

Please not.

He was rubbish at Inter and MLS doesn't need these type of players anymore.(Pirlo and Lampard at least have brand value)

MLS needs to concentrate on the giovinco/dos santos age group type of player.

Agree..
I thought this team should have brought 3dps on the Dos Santos/Giovinco level from the start ! Would have made a great statement, new era for this league.