Nemanja Vidić To Nycfc?

Knowing Chicago, they'll put him on their discovery list and then sell his signing rights for allocation money.

He's not for us...but if healthy he'd be a good addition for a team that is a solid CB away.

A stud in his prime. His prime has long passed. We should pass as well. And, in any event, clearly not in trend with the direction we appear to be moving.

If you think Giovinco was bad in Italy ... holy crap.

george_facepalm_seinfeld.gif

There are several rumored CB targets for Chicago: Polish CB Marcin Kaminski and Portuguese CB Joao Meira

Apparently the new GM came out and said that the signing of CB Joao Meira was basically done and that they were in the running for Marcin Kaminski. If they manage to get both of these guys I don't see them also getting Vidic

He's wasn't bad in Italy. There's a difference between being bad and not getting a chance to play. I don't need to go into the history of Gio with Juve, loans, coaching, formations and whatever that lead to his lack of playing time...but Gio is not considered 'bad' in Italy and people are and were always excited about his play.

He's wasn't bad in Italy. There's a difference between being bad and not getting a chance to play. I don't need to go into the history of Gio with Juve, loans, coaching, formations and whatever that lead to his lack of playing time...but Gio is not considered 'bad' in Italy and people are and were always excited about his play.

at Empoli and Parma he was the man. he was easily one of the best players on the field at all times

Villa has no offense so they bring in a defender on the way down? I thought Remi Garde was smarter than that.

I don't think he did that good. While playing for Juve, he had 14 goals in 93 appearances. If he was doing so good, he wouldn't be here.

Apparently you never saw Giovinco play in Italy. He left so he didn't have to compete on a daily basis for playing time with a multitude of guys so he could get more consideration for the national team ... and for the money.

Apparently you never saw Giovinco play in Italy. He left so he didn't have to compete on a daily basis for playing time with a multitude of guys so he could get more consideration for the national team ... and for the money.

Fair assumption.

Back