New Fan - Chilean Living In Nyc

Angello Maggio

Registered
Jun 5, 2014
Hello everyone,

My name is Angello, I'm originally from Chile but now live in NYC (previously Sleepy Hollow in Westchester.)
I'm a big soccer fan, my favorite team being Universidad de Chile, however I'm also a big fan of Juventus. From other European leagues I like many teams, but none in particular, I just like to watch a good game. Here in the MLS I tried to follow the NYRB but since they played in Jersey I only got to see them once and I really didn't get much from the fan base so I had been supporting the Whitecaps recently, although not very closely.
I think the NYFC will give me the chance to get more into the MLS since it's only a few subway stop away from me, and mainly because you guys (the fan base) seems so dedicated, and that's definitely something I had been looking for here in the US.
I hope to meet you all soon, maybe see each other at the stadium or around bars, hopefully I get to buy the supporters season tickets.

Awesome forum, good luck with it!

Welcome! Thanks for the kind words. We've got a great group here, I'm sure you'll fit right in.