New Scarf In Nycfc Shop

It's nice. I probably won't get it though.

How many scarves does NYCFC need already. This is what, 5?

I like it ok, but I haven't found the one yet. Options are limited -- currently for sale on nycfc.com are the one above and the "NYCFC Adidas Sublimated Draft Scarf" in addition to a few that are no longer for sale/never were for sale:
scarves.jpg

The striped scarf is the one that Villa & Voldemort used in their initial NYCFC photos, I think. And then there's another that Mix had today:

B7PdRRwIAAIysXG.jpg

I haven't been crazy about any of the "official" team scarves, so I got this one from Ruffneck.
photo_1_grande.JPG

http://www.ruffneckscarves.com/collections/mls-scarves/products/nycfc-bar-scarf

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I like it ok, but I haven't found the one yet. Options are limited -- currently for sale on nycfc.com are the one above and the "NYCFC Adidas Sublimated Draft Scarf" in addition to a few that are no longer for sale/never were for sale:
View attachment 1068

The striped scarf is the one that Villa & Voldemort used in their initial NYCFC photos, I think. And then there's another that Mix had today:

View attachment 1069
I only have the original bar scarf. Of all of them the summer scarf is my favorite (dark blue with cleft crest).

I was meh on the ruffneck scarf until I received it as a gift, and it's now my favorite scarf. I love it. I also own that adidas bar scarf, and while it looks great on my sons wall, it's a little rough to be worn (I'm apparently a princess) and the crest is sublimated rubber. I imagine the season ticket holder scarf may end up looking like this new one.

Man Adidas really is sucking it big time with the merch. The scarves available on the site are awful. Was the blue and white striped one above ever for sale? That's the one I want.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Man Adidas really is sucking it big time with the merch. The scarves available on the site are awful. Was the blue and white striped one above ever for sale? That's the one I want.

It was for awhile, I believe prior to the other adidas scarves, as the first official NYCFC scarf. My guess is that it's only a matter of time before they put another bar scarf out, probably with the updated MLS logo in place of the old one.

Reactions: Drainyoo
the dark blue sublimated scarf is nice, really like the material its nice and soft and not itchy