New Swag

If the coaches jacket is anything like the one from last year, it is NOT worth $150. It's a thin windbreaker. I picked it up for $20 from Modell's.
Agreed! I picked one up as a Christmas present for my son. Best deal of the year if you ask me!! $20??? Done!

I still hate all of you for that afternoon. Screw work & meetings!

giphy.gif

It looks like (also from ebay) the travel hoodie is a full zip this year
s-l1600.jpeg
s-l1600r.jpeg

Wasn't this termed the "anthem jacket with hood" in the unboxing video? Which could totally mean the travel hoodie, I just remember thinking it was weird there was a anthem jacket and an anthem jacket with hood
Adidas hasn't figured out that a zipper can remove a hood and then the item doesn't have to be duplicated?

Reactions: adam
Don't forget to use your STH discount code for 10% off. Saved me $30 just now.

oh and fuck you guys for making me spend my money LOL
What is the STH discount code? Just the account number?? I think I deleted the email after I updated for next year like an asshole.

What is the STH discount code? Just the account number?? I think I deleted the email after I updated for next year like an asshole.
No. It's a longer code with mixed letters and numbers that the club sent out to existing STHs on February 5 2016. If you signed up later you presumably got your code whenever you signed up. If you didn't delete the email a search for "nycfc discount code" should bring it up without too many false positives. If you did delete I'm sure Fan Services can help.

No. It's a longer code with mixed letters and numbers that the club sent out to existing STHs on February 5 2016. If you signed up later you presumably got your code whenever you signed up. If you didn't delete the email a search for "nycfc discount code" should bring it up without too many false positives. If you did delete I'm sure Fan Services can help.
Good looks. Found it after some searching. Thank you very much!!

Reactions: mgarbowski