New Swag

No. It's a longer code with mixed letters and numbers that the club sent out to existing STHs on February 5 2016. If you signed up later you presumably got your code whenever you signed up. If you didn't delete the email a search for "nycfc discount code" should bring it up without too many false positives. If you did delete I'm sure Fan Services can help.
Drinks on me to you and Goodfella Goodfella for the money saved going forward as I had no idea this existed!

With those sorts of spendthrift habits, you'll never get the watch and the car.

And you, JayH JayH, can forget about your 930. The discount alone could have had you halfway there.
With the amount I have spent on gear, yup. And could have covered a chunk of my ticket splurges as well. I need to keep a discount log going forward on beers owed to M and T.

But does anybody know how they fit small/large per the sizing?
I may swing by Modells and/or U90 this weekend to try them on, and if so will report back.

I may swing by Modells and/or U90 this weekend to try them on, and if so will report back.
Modells on 42nd didn't have the long sleeve in this morning. Not sure if they weren't unpacked or weren't delivered

Reactions: JayH
Modells on 42nd didn't have the long sleeve in this morning. Not sure if they weren't unpacked or weren't delivered
I am going to check out the UWS location and U90 if necessary. Will LYK.

Reactions: Goodfella
But does anybody know how they fit small/large per the sizing?

I'm normally a Large, which is what I go with for Adidas replica. For Adidas authentic, I always go up to XL and it fits perfect

Reactions: JayH
I'm normally a Large, which is what I go with for Adidas replica. For Adidas authentic, I always go up to XL and it fits perfect
For whatever reason, the same size of authentic from season 1 to 2 fit very differently on me, with season 2 baggier and longer. And it wasn't a result of a mini Maxi diet!

Right, but last years sizing was different than the first year. The black jersey ran small and the hypno ran true.

Reactions: Schwallacus
For whatever reason, the same size of authentic from season 1 to 2 fit very differently on me, with season 2 baggier and longer. And it wasn't a result of a mini Maxi diet!
Same, I remember getting the Hypnokit with Lamps on the back in a Large and it fit like a dress. Got let down by both Lamps and the kit sizing before the damn season even started last year.

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH
Not yet available at the UWS Modells or U90. Modells is not sure when they will be in, and U90 expects them "within the next 2 weeks."

Not yet available at the UWS Modells or U90. Modells is not sure when they will be in, and U90 expects them "within the next 2 weeks."
Replying to add that someone on the web just reported that they have them in store at Modells 34th Street.

Reactions: joe