New Swag

Replying to add that someone on the web just reported that they have them in store at Modells 34th Street.
Long sleeve? If they do they just opened the ups box because I called them at lunch time

Long sleeve? If they do they just opened the ups box because I called them at lunch time
I'm not sure. NYCFC twitter is retweeting folks who are saying that they bought at various Modell's locations, nothing beyond that.

Replying to add that someone on the web just reported that they have them in store at Modells 34th Street.

this is false, i went to that modells and they only have short sleeve replica and originals (and youth in case you're wondering).

ETA: time of visit 4ish pm

Reactions: JayH
this is false, i went to that modells during my break and they only have short sleeve replica and originals (and youth in case you're wondering).
Thanks. By them I just meant the new jerseys, not necessarily long sleeved. Good info though.

Reactions: Questionable8
Some new jackets
http://www.fanatics.com/catalog/product/New_York_City_FC_adidas_Winter_Full-Zip_Jacket_-_Black

thumb.aspx

Is the long sleeve authentic selling anywhere besides the MLS website? Or still just the short sleeves?