New Swag

Not sure about in store, but I got mine onfline from Modell's a couple of weeks ago.
Ah got it. Their website only has the short sleeve so they def went through everything.

I have to say Fanatics knows how to make customers for life. Swag package went missing. FedEx shows 'delivered' but it wasn't and they can't put a trace on cuz they transferred the package to FedEx Home Delivery from FedEx Smart Post. Sorry IDGAF about your internal logistical mumbo jumbo. 45 minutes on the phone with FedEx last night and this morning getting nowhere.

Submitted a lost package claim via Fanatics website at 9:03 am and received a response at 9:13 am indicating the following:
  • Sending a replacement shipment within 2 business days
  • Will include free return shipping label in case the original package eventually shows
  • Coupon for $10 off next purchase

That's how you treat and keep customers.

I have to say Fanatics knows how to make customers for life. Swag package went missing. FedEx shows 'delivered' but it wasn't and they can't put a trace on cuz they transferred the package to FedEx Home Delivery from FedEx Smart Post. Sorry IDGAF about your internal logistical mumbo jumbo. 45 minutes on the phone with FedEx last night and this morning getting nowhere.

Submitted a lost package claim via Fanatics website at 9:03 am and received a response at 9:13 am indicating the following:
  • Will include free return shipping label in case the original package eventually shows

Well, that's at least how they treat their largest consuming customers.

How do you know it wasn't delivered and your wife tossed it after realizing you bought more team gear?

Ordered one of the sweatshirts and when I selected the size, it said "Fewer than 3 left!" I place my order, confirmed order email received, an hour later they tell me it isn't available and give me a $10 credit. Really a great experience. So, I of course order a different sweatshirt and then a few more things... so something they're doing is working.

Also, Fanatics will probably be running more offers on their site because they cover so many other leagues and sports. Because of spring training, there was a 20% off and free shipping option, which applied to everything they sold.

Ordered one of the sweatshirts and when I selected the size, it said "Fewer than 3 left!" I place my order, confirmed order email received, an hour later they tell me it isn't available and give me a $10 credit. Really a great experience. So, I of course order a different sweatshirt and then a few more things... so something they're doing is working.

Also, Fanatics will probably be running more offers on their site because they cover so many other leagues and sports. Because of spring training, there was a 20% off and free shipping option, which applied to everything they sold.
Everything is always on sale... at least for 10% off and if you pay for shipping from them you're a sucker

EDIT: I actually love fanatics and have a shipment of nycfc gear in route as we speak.

Reactions: Paul and Goodfella
got the black polo just in time for #dress4NYCFC I ordered XL since I heard it runs very small, fits well, but it runs long. Hopefully it shrinks.

Reactions: Goodfella
got the black polo just in time for #dress4NYCFC I ordered XL since I heard it runs very small, fits well, but it runs long. Hopefully it shrinks.
I just ran mine through the washer and dryer twice to shrink it, and it shrunk in length a bit though not significantly.

I just ran mine through the washer and dryer twice to shrink it, and it shrunk in length a bit though not significantly.

It runs long so we can tuck it in! Not #Team50, but dresses like it.

I got the polo and can confirm It should have been our primary jersey.
So cool that they actually make the team look badass getting off of the bus on the arrival cam.