New Swag

I have both season one jerseys, but will probably need to really like another one to buy a third.
Same here. Skipped the hypnokit last year as I just couldn't bring myself to take it off the rack at the stadium. Almost pulled the trigger on the new primary shirt a few times but will probably get one. Maybe.

Yes, I'm very decisive about this.

I told them that I needed it by Tuesday for someone's birthday (I didn't mention that it was mine), and they said that they would try to expedite it for delivery by then. I think my next birthday is more likely.
Well, props to their customer service as they turned it around within less than a day with delivery this morning. Of course, as Goodfella Goodfella mentioned, the polo is a body hugging fit, so I need to exchange it.

I just want them to put the 2017 SuperDraft scarf for sale online. Is that too much to ask?

Polo review

Love it but have to return it cuz it runs Small. Far too clingy unless you got a gym bod, which I don't. The short sleeves are reallllly short. Large is skin tight on me. It's very light almost Jersey material. Black stripes on black shirt is nice. Charcoal gray under collar also nice View attachment 6602View attachment 6603
Beat me to it!! Just got mine and returning also. Fits like an authentic jersey. And I don't have the physique for that!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH
How is the fit? Authentic type or roomier like replica?

Swag review

Ok this might be my favorite NYC swag purchase thus far

What isn't apparent online is that the front and back panel is a wind breaker type material. The arms and side panel are stretchy sport material and the sleeve ends have thumb holes or turn out to a mitten type end. The neck on the hood has a very high collar/opening, see below. Runs true to size, I'm 6'2" 195 and LARGE fits PERFECT. Not too loose and not tight and clingy, comfortable with a tee underneath.

View attachment 6597 View attachment 6598 View attachment 6599 View attachment 6600 View attachment 6601

Gotta hit the middle ground with it if you want to get with the long-legged women at the bar.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif