New Swag

il_570xN.1196373609_e27o.jpg

The exchange for a larger sized polo shirt is also is a miss, as it's way too long. Any thoughts on the shrinkage ability of climalite?

The exchange for a larger sized polo shirt is also is a miss, as it's way too long. Any thoughts on the shrinkage ability of climalite?
It'll shrink. Hot water and high heat.

Reactions: JayH
Anyone know when U90 will start selling the jerseys? I'm itching to use my Third Rail discount!

It's up now.
But still no long sleeve. It's strange how the usual suspects, Modells and U90, don't have them yet and the season is starting - last year modells got them immediately.

But still no long sleeve. It's strange how the usual suspects, Modells and U90, don't have them yet and the season is starting - last year modells got them immediately.
Modell's did have them. They probably just completely sold out when they had their Presidents' Day sale.

Modell's did have them. They probably just completely sold out when they had their Presidents' Day sale.
Really? Which store? I called both on 42nd street and the salespeople said none had come in.