New Swag

That is A+ stuff, awesome job. Addidas hats all fit weird on my head, nothing better than a New Era cap in my mind. May have to steal your approach here if you don't mind.
Thanks appreciate the comment. Go right ahead, Adidas style never looks right to me and don't fit me right New Era is top of the line in my opinion in fit and style.

Reactions: Shotofjmoh
Wish MLS could do a a deal with powerdecals and get some mls versions happening.

http://powerdecal.com/

Ive got a ny yankees and ny giants one and they are pretty cool, especially at night when they light up.
PWR1401_main_grande.jpeg

PWR4701_main_grande.jpeg

Shape; yes. Quality; emphatic NO.

The fit is perfect though. It's fitted so I just got my size. They are on part with New Era sizes.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Some new swag from the nycfc shop

NYCFC Adidas Short Sleeve Training Polo- $65

NF140110007_primary_white

NYCFC Adidas Evolution Short Sleeve Tee - $40.

NF150210002_primary_white

Reactions: LostAnvil
I very much want me one of these (or two actually, one for me and one for my kid). Problem is that they are sold out on line. Any leads will be much appreciated.

Adidas Reversible Beanie

thumb.aspx

I very much want me one of these (or two actually, one for me and one for my kid). Problem is that they are sold out on line. Any leads will be much appreciated.

Adidas Reversible Beanie

NF150310003_primary_grey
12901972-800
I just got that beanie from Fanatics and love it. Looks like they are sold out now...