New Swag

The crest on that track jacket is somewhat redundant:
thumb.aspx

Which other track jacket were you hoping for?

Hopefully a nycfc version of this.
thumb.aspx

Last edited:
Was at Yankee Stadium earlier. Here are some more pics of the selection they have at the Team Store.
The bobbleheads are of a generic NYCFC player (although he does have Villa-esque facial hair). Also, for the fellow monogram lovers, one of the keychains pictured has a center piece that spins; one side has full logo, the other has the monogram.
Not pictured of what I remember: phone cases, soft mini soccer ball for kids, monkey plush in NYCFC jersey..
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

Was at Yankee Stadium earlier. Here are some more pics of the selection they have at the Team Store.
The bobbleheads are of a generic NYCFC player (although he does have Villa-esque facial hair). Also, for the fellow monogram lovers, one of the keychains pictured has a center piece that spins; one side has full logo, the other has the monogram.
Not pictured of what I remember: phone cases, soft mini soccer ball for kids, monkey plush in NYCFC jersey..
View attachment 1790 View attachment 1791 View attachment 1792 View attachment 1793

I really hate generic merch like this where they just slap the logo onto things. I'd rather have a small collection of quality goods designed by Adidas.

No logo on the front, get NYCFC Patch sown on.

You can't have anything that remotely looks like the NYCFC logo/badge. They MIGHT print just the letters NYCFC, but that's not what I really want.

View attachment 1790 View attachment 1791 View attachment 1792 View attachment 1793
Is this a store at the stadium, or are there branches in the city? I'm from out of town, so I'd like to be on the lookout for the small stuff (if) when I can get up there.