New Swag

Have any of you guys gotten the Adidas polos? I'm curious about the quality since they're 65 bucks.
I have the solid polos from Adidas (no sleeve stripes). Good quality but they run big/wide. I always wear Large with Adidas and had to get Mediums for these

Reactions: MikeDatTiger
I freaking loved that book as a kid.
Me too! There is a Goorin Brothers around the corner from my apartment and one of the girls that works there has a tattoo on her arm of the pic above. So awesome.

I have the solid polos from Adidas (no sleeve stripes). Good quality but they run big/wide. I always wear Large with Adidas and had to get Mediums for these

The track jacket is the same. I always wear a Large, but had to get a Medium.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm spending at least $200 on Sunday at the team store...authentic short sleeve Mix home jersey, the opening game poster, the opening game scarf, etc. etc.

Reactions: Shotofjmoh
To all -- From the NYCFC apparel and items available, is there a piece of NYCFC swag or merchandise or two that seem to be "standing out" in quality / looks from all that is offered OR do people think it's all just okay and you are just grabbing stuff to be fully fitted in supporters garb. I'm asking because I have some stuff to support the team but I've not been inspired so far at least from the catalogs (or from the forum comments).

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
To all -- From the NYCFC apparel and items available, is there a piece of NYCFC swag or merchandise or two that seem to be "standing out" in quality / looks from all that is offered OR do people think it's all just okay and you are just grabbing stuff to be fully fitted in supporters garb. I'm asking because I have some stuff to support the team but I've not been inspired so far at least from the catalogs (or from the forum comments).
I think all of the scarves are hideous. I want one that just says "NEW YORK CITY" on one side and has the monogram on the ends on the other side. I don't want to advertise Adidas. I want to show support.

Something in the style of this '47 brand scarf with midnight navy, sky blue and orange or maybe replace the navy with white. I'd have to see what they looked like to decide for sure.

Eta: I do like the Savile Rogue scarf. Would love to add a monogram to it, but scared to mess with my investment. My extra one is still unclaimed, btw.

image.jpg

Last edited:

In my opinion, design wise, most stuff is ugly, especially the t-shirts, caps and scarves. There are some great designs, though, like the track and stadium jackets, and most of the training gear. These are the best imho.

In terms of quality, everything seems solid. I have the track jacket and it's high quality, even down to the heavy duty zipper. Worth the $90 I paid for it.

Something in the style of this '47 brand scarf with midnight navy, sky blue and orange or maybe replace the navy with white. I'd have to see what they looked like to decide for sure.

View attachment 1997

'47 Brand will be releasing their full MLS line soon and I'd expect them to have scarves similar to that LFC one.

I agree with Drainyoo Drainyoo. The Adidas training wear is quality. I also have the track jacket and love it. Definitely something that will last and I wear it all the time.

Yeah, I still haven't bought anything yet. I like the Slouch hat (the grey one with the blue bill) and will probably pick that up.

But there's only one scarf that I like the look of, and the material for it is pretty crappy. T-shirts aren't particularly inspiring either.

I'd love a good heather grey hooded sweatshirt with a single monogram on the left chest.