New Swag

Is it my imagination or is some of the nicer (IMO) stuff I saw on sale at the stadium recently not offered for online order on the website ?

Is it my imagination or is some of the nicer (IMO) stuff I saw on sale at the stadium recently not offered for online order on the website ?

there are definitely things at the team store that aren't available online and vice versa.

there are definitely things at the team store that aren't available online and vice versa.

Thanks for the confirmation . There's a full zip hoodie with the secondary logo (Monogram without the token) that I saw at the stadium a couple weeks ago that I really liked (Though it's Hella expensive ) that I definitely don't see online.

Thanks for the confirmation . There's a full zip hoodie with the secondary logo (Monogram without the token) that I saw at the stadium a couple weeks ago that I really liked (Though it's Hella expensive ) that I definitely don't see online.

You can try looking at adidas and various other stores online. they have different selections. I thought I saw a full zip hoodie with monogram somewhere online....

Last edited:
You can try looking at adidas and various other stores online. they have different selections. I thought I saw a full zip hoodie with monogram somewhere online....
Just get a City Member to buy it for you at the store -- the City Member 10% discount will offset a part of the 15% stadium store markup.

Just get a City Member to buy it for you at the store -- the City Member 10% discount will offset a part of the 15% stadium store markup.

i was astonished at the markup in the stadium store. I had the “free” $100gc from keeping my season tickets to use and was going to get a couple warm ups ($60 retail) but both were selling at $100 in the stadium. That’s nearly 70% markup ffs. So the 10% off was still crazy expensive

Reactions: LionNYC and moogoo
Has anybody had any luck purchasing the blue home kit (authentic)….I can’t find it online…unless it’s a suspicious site.

when in the stadium, the store is packed and shirts are guarded….I ask for XL with not success
That's crazy -- no home shirts with stars available anywhere...

Reactions: Victors87
Not sure if this is the best place for it but coming our way next season (NYCFC mention at the end). Seems like a solution looking for a problem
useless

Not sure if this is the best place for it but coming our way next season (NYCFC mention at the end). Seems like a solution looking for a problem
I would only buy one if were this sort of style but in a scarf.

And fully programmable.
<tap tap tap>Hit the goal next time, you bum!<tap tap tap>

just a PSA reminder for those who got that Kellogs MLS store $50 gift card months ago. It expires this month! so use them!

Reactions: Victors87