New Swag

Those were cheaper?? No I didn’t. I have to sort by shoe size and they had 1 show total at size 14 for their 40%? Sale.

they were $100 during black friday. had a good number of sizes available too. see my post above New Swag. obviously they are not that price now, but i think Revfugee Revfugee picked up a pair with the deal I posted.

Last edited:
Sucks I missed this. Must have been a separate sale from the one I shopped that week. My favorite type of shoe. They’re very comfortable.

yea they are great shoes! $100 was a steal. Sorry you missed out. Good news is, they will only get cheaper! hopefully they continue making more so the popular sizes don't keep selling out.

Sucks I missed this. Must have been a separate sale from the one I shopped that week. My favorite type of shoe. They’re very comfortable.
MLS Store to the rescue!

The Ultraboosts on sale again! $89.99

Fun tidbit I noticed on the ultra boosts is that the back of the heel has stars corresponding with MLS cups. I figured this out after noticing our “friends” from New Jersey didn’t have a star on the back of their version of the shoe. ~ sad trombone noise ~

Ours

Reactions: Kjbert and JCMore

New York City FC adidas 2023 On-Field Anthem Full-Zip Reversible Team Jacket - Navy/Orange. The navy side has the star which is nice.

holy crap these jackets are now over $100? werent they just like 85-90 last year?

Fanatics is trying to go public -- have to show growth at all costs, baby!

Reactions: Kjbert
First time seeing this shirt. But now Heber is gone...

Reactions: Joe_Cos and JCMore
  • Love
Reactions: LostAnvil
Reactions: moogoo