New Swag

Just received a great email from Fanatics:

We expect your order to ship no later than false. Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation.

We understand how frustrating this can be and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you choose not to wait, you may cancel your order at any time.

I got an email from them this afternoon. They wanted me to take a survey.

The 1st question was "On a scale from 1-10, how likely are you to recommend Fanatics to family or friends?"

The 2nd question was "Tell us why you would or would not recommend Fanatics to family or friends?"

I figured I didn't have time for this deleted the email. I mean would it really make a difference if I rated them a 1 then explained it's because your merchandise is overpriced shit and your customer service sucks ass?

Interesting that the Women's one has a different Montefiore Einstein logo

Interesting that the Youth's one has a different format on the front with those circles.

Can we blame the Drake curse for our poor performance this year.

Drake GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: JCMore

$100 for SHORTS!!???

LA is not affected by the curse.

although curious why nycfc got picked. feels random. i get toronto as its his home and LAFC as its defending champion.

says "ALMOST GONE" hope that's a marketing ploy cause damn....

maybe they had 3 on sale and one was bought. so its "almost gone" well find out in the coming games when its warm out how many wearing this.

Thinking about getting a pair of the Copa Runners. Anyone have a pair that can give their opinion on them? The price is finally not astronomical.

I love mine. I picked up a second pair when they were on sale. The only caution is that they run a bit snug. I ordered my second pair a size up. The first pair has broken in a little but it’s still tight around the toes so I would never wear them for a full day on my feet. On the other hand the heel cushioning is amazing. And I never fail to get compliments on them.

Reactions: JCMore