New Swag

Check out this fitted and snapback Mix New Era cap. I think it's a collab with U90. Limited quantities are going to be available through them. I tweeted Mix asking if it's a fitted not expecting a response, and the dude DM'd me with a response! I told him thanks and to give them hell on Sunday, and he responded with an A-Okay! I'm on cloud 9 right now.

CIXOwUjWgAEmthL.jpg

Check out this fitted and snapback Mix New Era cap. I think it's a collab with U90. Limited quantities are going to be available through them. I tweeted Mix asking if it's a fitted not expecting a response, and the dude DM'd me with a response! I told him thanks and to give them hell on Sunday, and he responded with an A-Okay! I'm on cloud 9 right now.

CIXOwUjWgAEmthL.jpg

That was really cool of him!

Reactions: Drainyoo

Screenshot that shit and frame it

Reactions: ldent42

CIXOwUjWgAEmthL.jpg
That hat is SICK.

Reactions: Guy Cali
I heard there might be some new stuff for Sunday's Derby. They moved some stuff around in my store at the Stadium because "stuff is coming up for Sunday." Not sure what though.
ObbCk9r.jpg
I still can't find a road jersey in an authentic large. I'd wear a medium, but beers at the stadium have been a bit too much to fit in the tighter cut.

Reactions: Goodfella
According to the match day email there will be special merchandise for this match exclusively sold at Yankee Stadium. They included this t-shirt in the email post.

email_TeePod0626.jpg

Reactions: LostAnvil and Amon
According to the match day email there will be special merchandise for this match exclusively sold at Yankee Stadium. They included this t-shirt in the email post.

View attachment 2872
They should have put blue stripes through Jersey, seeing as how we're taking over Jersey as well! Let's not give Red Bull any territory!

I'm getting into the stadium at 3 PM so I can run to the team store and buy two of everything. Do you think we will beat the merchandise record we already set this season?