New Swag

Does anyone know if it's possible to order a nameset/pressing through the Upper90 site? I have the blank jersey and want the commission to go through to the forum. NYCFC_Dan

Reactions: joe
Does anyone know if it's possible to order a nameset/pressing through the Upper90 site? I have the blank jersey and want the commission to go through to the forum. NYCFC_Dan
Looks like 30 bucks. You can probably do it at the Stadium for the same amount, or bring it to one of their stores for the same price.

At the stadium as well. I've seen more and more brought up.
aIHcamC.jpg

Reactions: 413Blue
Haven't seen any but they keep bringing stuff up I'll have to check the back see if they have authentic away.
Which shop will have the biggest selection on Sunday? I'm looking for a scarf, and i'm bringing my little nephew and will probably get him a couple kids shirts.
Also, do you know if monument park is open on NYCFC gamedays?

Which shop will have the biggest selection on Sunday? I'm looking for a scarf, and i'm bringing my little nephew and will probably get him a couple kids shirts.
The biggest selection will be the main shop on the lower concourse level.
Monument Park is open. I have seen fans going through but I am not sure when it closes. Have Fun!

Main Store in section 119. They get the most stuff, they literally flip out all the baseball merch and put in NYCFC merch. They're also the biggest store so they get the most of everything. I'm not sure about Monument Park I'll ask today and get back to you on that.

Monument Park was definitely open at the last 2 games. I entered the gate atthat end (Gate 8 I think) and walked past it on the way out of the bleachers to the main stadium area. Invited in both times as we walked by, visited the second time with my daughter. Wasn't that crowded. No line to get in and no time limit while inside.

Heads up guys the team store got a crap ton of home authentics at the store by the Hard Rock. More stuff is being brought out for Sunday. I've seen a ton of home authentic shirts.

Reactions: The Toe