New Swag

I'm getting into the stadium at 3 PM so I can run to the team store and buy two of everything. Do you think we will beat the merchandise record we already set this season?
I think we might break the old record. This should be one of the biggest crowds besides opening day.

Bought the NYCFC vs. RB shirt and scarf. Really liked the shirt, very cool graphic. Disappointed with the scarf, no date or location on it. How is this different than any other darby match between the two clubs. This was the first one in NEW YORK. THAT'S IMPORTANT.

I really wanted a scarf but I just cannot the pricing. Damn scarf costs as much as a ticket to the game. Literally.

I really wanted a scarf but I just cannot the pricing. Damn scarf costs as much as a ticket to the game. Literally.

But that 2 for $55 deal is pretty good. With the season ticket discount, it becomes 2 scarves for $49.50 which is reasonable, $25 per scarf.

lhjhbB9.gif

Have you had good luck with Aliexpress in the past? I don't like the blue jersey enough to drop around a hundred on it, if I'm being honest.
I'm a big NY Rangers fan and continually read on the forums that folks often order jerseys from there, and it seems to be a pretty even split of satisfied buyers with others upset with some pretty glaring (and often amusing) imperfections.

Have you had good luck with Aliexpress in the past? I don't like the blue jersey enough to drop around a hundred on it, if I'm being honest.
Never tried. There's a couple threads kicking around about them and goalgoal (or something similar, can't remember off hand) that has both a .com and .net, one of which is a scam depending on who you ask.

It sounds like quality and consistency vary wildly, so it depends on whether you're comfortable getting your seventeen dollars worth or expect something authentic-quality.

It's a 50/50 gamble to be honest. You never know what you're going to get from them. You might get a good item with minor flaws. Or you might get a completely flawed item.

Reactions: Goodfella
I was talking to someone at the last game about it. His jersey was spot on except for the lettering on the back. The nametape they used just falls right off. So now he has a #10 shirt with no name on it.
I've also heard and seen people who got much worse.

Found on Reddit via Twitter...2015 MLS All Star kit. Obviously, I must now purchase one with David Villa on the back since he will be making the team. Hopefully they're sold on MLSsoccer.com. I've literally spent more in less than one season on NYCFC/USA soccer merchandise than any other pro sport in my life.

Found on Reddit via Twitter...2015 MLS All Star kit. Obviously, I must now purchase one with David Villa on the back since he will be making the team. Hopefully they're sold on MLSsoccer.com. I've literally spent more in less than one season on NYCFC/USA soccer merchandise than any other pro sport in my life.

once you start....