New Swag

http://shop.nycfc.com/NYCFC-Catalog...cy-Performance-Short-Sleeve-Tee/p/NF150210013
mwOqyVL.png

http://shop.nycfc.com/NYCFC-Catalog...ncy-Performance-Long-Sleeve-Tee/p/NF150210014

vgAQyUW.png

Reactions: Vallos
So I'm at work right now (Yankee Stadium) and I overheard front office people talking about the new navy blue secondary shirts the team will use next season. They were waiting to film a segment for the YES Network on NYCFC.

So I'm at work right now (Yankee Stadium) and I overheard front office people talking about the new navy blue secondary shirts the team will use next season. They were waiting to film a segment for the YES Network on NYCFC.

We knew this a while ago when Adidas released the 2015-2016 look book for MLS. We're getting new everything (except primary jersey). I think that everyone is saying that our black jerseys are navy blue so we're encouraged to buy them when they come out.

We knew this a while ago when Adidas released the 2015-2016 look book for MLS. We're getting new everything (except primary jersey). I think that everyone is saying that our black jerseys are navy blue so we're encouraged to buy them when they come out.
I was just reassuring. I know we saw the adidas leak but no one actually knew to what extent. I'm just passing up what I heard from front office. Our secondary jersey will be navy blue and they're getting rid of the black completely.

Soccer (football): The only sport where your authentic jersey purchase of over $150 is completely irrelevant next season.
Totally disagree. In 15 years after we've won our fourth title these first-season jerseys will be classic collectors items. People will be tipping their hats to you as you make your through NYCFC Midtown Stadium to your reserved box seats, all because you'll have that black jersey.

Mark my words.

I was just reassuring. I know we saw the adidas leak but no one actually knew to what extent. I'm just passing up what I heard from front office. Our secondary jersey will be navy blue and they're getting rid of the black completely.

I hope your info is accurate and you are not being set-up. If so It makes me very glad! I hate the black jersey. I initially thought it was navy blue and got it. In my culture black is for mourning , to wear to funerals.I hate the little black dress. When I go to a party every women wears black. I feel like I am in a funeral .