New Swag

NF140110006_primary_lightblue
Plus, this arrived. Awesome in person. Kind of form fitting like the authentic jerseys. Highly recommend.
lol I bought the exact same items with the 20% off deal! Thought the zipper felt strange at first but the training top is really comfortable and great for this cold weather

Reactions: Jack
yeah as for those wool hats throw them in the dryer with an ice cube and shrink those puppies

yeah as for those wool hats throw them in the dryer with an ice cube and shrink those puppies
What does the ice cube do? I bought a Nets beanie that's exactly like the NYCFC hat these guys are talking about. It's pretty huge. I have a big head too.

NF150310006_primary_lightblue
This beanie arrived yesterday. Its huge! One size does not fit most. Only purchase if you have a huge dome too.
Would one of you guys mind posting a picture of you wearing it? I was thinking about getting that had, but now I'm having second thoughts haha
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I soaked the hat in hot water for a bit, threw it in the dryer with an icecube like Buckley Buckley said and it shrunk! Actually fits nice now :)