New Swag

I must admit, one of the best things about walking around this City in my NYCFC beanie is finding out how many people are excited about this club. I have had multiple people tell me they have tickets and cannot wait until next month. This morning a man on the 6 train gave me a fist bump and said he'd see me on March 15th.

I'm just excited to be able to finally get a nice jersey, instead of the shitty baby blue.

I must admit, one of the best things about walking around this City in my NYCFC beanie is finding out how many people are excited about this club. I have had multiple people tell me they have tickets and cannot wait until next month. This morning a man on the 6 train gave me a fist bump and said he'd see me on March 15th.
wait...is it THE beanie

i got one, but ill never sell

Are we talking about the beanie that was available with the holiday package? I pulled some strings and got one. ;) It's gangsta. My only complain is that it's really small. Fits tight as hell on my melon.

Still waiting for a hat with only the monogram on it. Is this something that can be requested on city voice? Or do they want to promote gear with the badge only for the launch?

Reactions: 413Blue
What exactly is it? Basically a windbreaker? It does look sweet. I tried to look it up, but right now the U90 website has only 3 NYCFC items for sale, all women's jerseys.

It's basically a track jacket. Yeah, I couldn't find it on their site, but they have it in stores. It's also on the NYCFC shop.

Reactions: mgarbowski
thumb.aspx

Pregame jersey is available on fanatics.com @ $55.

http://www.fanatics.com/New_York_Ci...Pre-Game_Training_ClimaCOOL_Jersey_-_Sky_Blue

Not sure why NYCFC doesnt have the sponsor on it like the other teams do. (NYRB also miss out on the sponsor)

http://www.fanatics.com/search/adidas Pre-Game Training ClimaCOOL Jersey

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
Reactions: mgarbowski
NF140230002_alt1_lightblue
Anyone has got this tee? How is the quality? I just ordered one without sponsor (hate doing free advertising). Would love to see some pictures if anyone got any.