New Swag

Order through me. And if you live in the NYC area I can just meet up with you and give you your gear. I'm an adidas employee so I get 30% in store and 50% online.
Wait.... what ?!?! that's awesome!!! but it begs the question if you're an Adidas insider, where were you during all of the Away Jersey speculation? Surely it's been known when it's shipping and what it looks like, no?

Reactions: adam
Wait.... what ?!?! that's awesome!!! but it begs the question if you're an Adidas insider, where were you during all of the Away Jersey speculation? Surely it's been known when it's shipping and what it looks like, no?
I'm just an employee I don't deal with the Football division so I don't know what those guys are doing. But here's a pic just for proof, this is the employee card for discounts that we get handed. image.jpegimage.jpeg

I'm just an employee I don't deal with the Football division so I don't know what those guys are doing. But here's a pic just for proof, this is the employee card for discounts that we get handed. View attachment 3955View attachment 3956
Ha! I never doubted you are an employee - was just busting on you for not being a helpful & informative insider during all of the jersey hoopla.

Ha! I never doubted you are an employee - was just busting on you for not being a helpful & informative insider during all of the jersey hoopla.
I now haha just showing that I'm legit. And since I'm an NYCFC fan why not help my NYCFC family on gear.

Reactions: Goodfella
I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into - prepare your inbox ;)
Amon Lrsone probably just got a new rewards credit card with travel miles and is ready to post everybody's purchases to get all of those miles. I mean.... that's what I'd do as the service charge for the 30% / 50% discount.

Reactions: roxfontaine