New Swag

567fa_ny2_any2lh_snf_1.jpg

FYI guys, the Mitchell and Ness Website is now selling this hoodie

https://www.mitchellandness.com/catalog/product/view/id/82647/

pull over....ill pass but i do like that they use that version of the logo.

Reactions: Goodfella
Really? That logo version is my favorite. Drop all the noise surrounding it on the crest and it's instantly classic.

im passing because its a pullover...not because of the logo....i love the logo the only nycfc hat I have is the black one with blue version of that nyc logo.

Reactions: adam
im passing because its a pullover...not because of the logo....i love the logo the only nycfc hat I have is the black one with blue version of that nyc logo.
which is a great looking hat but awful fitting hat. it just looks weird on. I have it too

shop.nycfc.com redirects you to the MLS shop which can only mean that NYCFC is updating their site with all the new gear for 2016, jerseys, hoodies, shirts, scarves, hats, oh boy!
Gotta tell wife to hide the cards NOW!!!!!

Reactions: Jock
I bet they are just consolidating the NYCFC store into the MLS shop. It was kind of weird that the team had it's own store as well as the MLS store.

Reactions: LionNYC
I bet they are just consolidating the NYCFC store into the MLS shop. It was kind of weird that the team had it's own store as well as the MLS store.

shop.NYCFC.com will no longer exist. Only the MLS online store will exist for NYCFC gear. Boo.

Wait, why are they shutting it down? I know it was run in conjunction with the Dallas Cowboys shipping center - I wonder if the fees were skewed too much towards the Cowboys?

I noticed the Portland Timbers site was shut down at the end of last season. Not sure how many other teams had separate online stores. I took a quick look for almost every other team today and couldn't find any other teams with separate online sites. So maybe it's just MLS being MLS

Reactions: Goodfella
Of course it goes without saying that I can only go by my own personal experience, but after a couple of orders from the NYCFC shop I gave up.

I was getting better prices on team merchandise elsewhere and where it was taking 10 days plus to get my stuff from Dallas, I was getting my orders from places like Modells & Lids in only a few days.

Perhaps the team is getting a bigger piece of the sales through the MLS shop by not having to give the Cowboys a cut of the sales.