New Swag

MLS/Adidas have all their jerseys on a two-year cycle. There's been talks of them also getting rid of third jerseys going forward. At best, in 2016, they're keeping the sky blues and blacks, and a new third. Otherwise, I think we're keeping this set for two years, and probably getting a new away in 2017 and a new home in 2018.

(Although I would throw tons of money at Adidas if they pulled out this old Marseille kit as our new home)

Marseille-Fourth-Kit-2014-2015.jpg
Oh my, that would be fucking tits

Did anyone get a jersey with the fan pics on the numbers this past weekend? Thoughts?

I did, I was very excited to get one and looking forward to get it.I paid for it and was instructed to pick it up at halftime. I had a feeling that it would not be ready and By then I decided to pick it up at end of game.
Which I did and it was not ready because of the large demand. Was told to pick it up at next home game that it would be ready. I was tired and left for home without much to say Just happy we had won. . I saw a friend wit his customized jersey and asked If I could look at his.

The photos are very , very small , you will need a microscope to find yourself
Its an expensive dissappointment

I absolutely love my new jersey with the faces on the back. Great momento to show you've been there from the outset. I'm sure our jerseys will be quite different after 2017, so the supporters faces jersey will one day make a really cool conversation piece when it's framed and up on my wall.

18000 season tickets holders

10 numbers

Avg 1800 pictures per number

Numbers about 15 inches tall by 2 inches thick

Taking a 5 as an average number you have about 35 linear inches by 2 inches thick, so 70 square inches per number.

Divide that by 1800 pictures and you get .03888 sq inches, or in mm,

25 sq millimeters per picture. Half a centimeter on each side. Quite a memento.

Is it possible to look up what number you are on? I received a confirmation email but it did not mentionw hich number I picked and now I forgot lol.

18000 season tickets holders

10 numbers

Avg 1800 pictures per number

Numbers about 15 inches tall by 2 inches thick

Taking a 5 as an average number you have about 35 linear inches by 2 inches thick, so 70 square inches per number.

Divide that by 1800 pictures and you get .03888 sq inches, or in mm,

25 sq millimeters per picture. Half a centimeter on each side. Quite a memento.
I believe we only got one pic per account, plus it was done a long time ago when we were much lower than 18k seats and i'm sure many people didn't bother.
http://www.nycfc.com/content/season-ticket-member-personalized-jersey <<you can see the numbers here.

The faces are fairly small. Even with a magnifying glass it's hard to see yourself. But if you know where you are, it's definitely cool. My face is on both of Mix's numbers every game (in August). Dope.

Is it possible to look up what number you are on? I received a confirmation email but it did not mentionw hich number I picked and now I forgot lol.

At the YS store, one of the employees had an app to see it. That is how I confirmed that my image was on the number 2. You must know what number you placed your picture because the staff have no idea. Also knowing it makes it faster to locate but not impossible but will take longer. With that app the image can be enlarged(its so tiny without that preview, its hard to locate. I don't know if If it is available for all customers or it was just a courtesy from that employee . I think you should ask them if possible before you place your order. One thing I must say all staff from YS always strive to be courteous.

is that navy blue monogram hat in the store yet?

yes, i got it after the dc united game at the yankee store in the first floor next to the exit. its $40 btw though i got it at $36 with the "discount"

As folks have said, the faces on the numbers are much smaller in reality than if you look at them online. As I noted in another thread, when I showed the jersey to my three year old so he could see his picture, he ran into his room and grabbed a big toy magnifying glass to find himself. Also note that even if you signed up for one number, your picture could be on more - my boy is on the 0, 4, and 6, so I now have a #60 jersey.

I am asking a question that has been asked before but never answered.

Has anyone been to the Pre Match Chalk Talk offered on the Cityzens reward store?

Why do these not "sell?" It is lame? Does it cut into pre match drinking time too much?

Should I go or avoid? TY!

I am asking a question that has been asked before but never answered.

Has anyone been to the Pre Match Chalk Talk offered on the Cityzens reward store?

Why do these not "sell?" It is lame? Does it cut into pre match drinking time too much?

Should I go or avoid? TY!
Friend of mine told me it was fantastic and he thought it was totally worth the time/points.

He did come out of it seeing what they're trying to do with Calle and Ballouchy, which was really interesting.

Reactions: FootyLovin