New York City All The Way

BxLio91

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 1, 2014
The Trap
Our beloved Captain traded the soccer pitch for the studio booth. He recorded with Sarah Packiam and Grammy winning producer, songwriter, guitarist AND chef Tim Mitchell what looks like a song he did during his free time.
New York City All The Way. Below is the video.

Some highly relevant research
SarahCouchGtr.jpg

7512911640_0dbd87d2e6_z.jpg

463789984-sarah-packiam-visits-at-siriusxm-studios-on-gettyimages.jpg

Sarah-Packiam-Miami%20.jpg

Twitter: @sarahpackiam
Instagram: sarahpackiam

Last edited:
It sounds very late '90s. Like a mix of Tubthumping and some infomercial jingle.

Im OK with that. guy still loves being here and we can change the old chumbawamba song to this

We are new york
New York football club
and were gonna kick your ass
We are new york
New York football club
and were gonna kick your ass

Pissing the night away
pissing the night away
we'll take a Villa goal
we'll take Mix goal
we'll take a Grabavoy
we'll take a Shelton goal
We sing the songs about when Lampard signed here
we sing the songs about when he really gets here

This must be that awesome hyped-up marketing to young adult singles. Nothing to do with me. I'm gonna go listen to my Perry Como and be smug.

I'm not the intended demographic but I think it seems catchy and it has potential. Sounds to me like something that would be played in an American stadium. Simple lyrics that everyone can sing and get hype to. That's my first impression.

Anyone else think this has the touch of an English marketing company trying to make something 'Cool and New York'?
They could have just skipped the middle man and threw these guys a couple thousand. Just do an overlay of David Villa's fantastic voice during the chorus and we're good.

Reactions: Kjbert
I was hoping for something a lil more punk rock, but I suppose this could be alright if you take out the music.