Now Accepting New Members Online!

See my post on previous page.
Oh. You want to join the Supporters Club, no one responded so you told them to fuck off?

Looks like the Director of Membership Samuel Youn Samuel Youn from Third Rail may have missed the post. If you're still interested I will DM him to make sure he sees the inquiry.

Sorry about that.

Seriously though, not only are you ignoring someone who wants to give you money. But you're ignoring one of the leaders of Melbourne City's equivalent "Melburnians". I know how important getting funds together quickly is to a new terrace and I wouldn't be giving the cold shoulder to anyone if this were my terrace.

It could prove to be quite beneficial for you to at least honor me with a response.

Seriously though, not only are you ignoring someone who wants to give you money. But you're ignoring one of the leaders of Melbourne City's equivalent "Melburnians".

It could prove to be quite beneficial for you to at least honor that with a response.
Chill out man. The Forum is an entirely seperate entity. I'm looking out for you. Third Rail is a group that's totally independant from us, we just give them a place here to connect with their members.

It just comes off as apathetic. Any sort of business or operation in general is going to fail if you don't give your consumers and stakeholders the time of day.

It just comes off as apathetic. Any sort of business or operation in general is going to fail if you don't give your consumers and stakeholders the time of day.
If I'm going to be fully transparent, I felt the same way when I saw your initial inquiry. As stated above, I reached out to the Director of Membership to let him know that there is interest here.

Reactions: Samuel Youn

Hey Yuppie,

Sorry for the delay in response. We will look into a shipping option for Australia and get back to you as soon as we get the quote so we can add the option on PayPal.

I should also mention that the Third Rail is not directly affiliated with the forums and that the best way to reach us is through our Facebook page or through our email: thirdrailmembership@gmail.com. I respond to every message from those communication mediums within 24 hours.

We appreciate your interest and support. We've actually been speaking with Alexander George of the MU5 in Melbourne to find ways to collaborate as supporters groups.

Regardless, I never intended to give you the cold shoulder. I won't take your personal attacks on our capabilities as an organization to heart either. Hopefully we can move past this.

Seriously though, not only are you ignoring someone who wants to give you money. But you're ignoring one of the leaders of Melbourne City's equivalent "Melburnians". I know how important getting funds together quickly is to a new terrace and I wouldn't be giving the cold shoulder to anyone if this were my terrace.

It could prove to be quite beneficial for you to at least honor me with a response.
Hehe, that last sentence sounds like it came out of the Sopranos or Godfather. Probably the Third Rail was a little awed by how inflated your head is and forgot to approach you with the proper gift. Although, I promise, they will make you an offer you can't refuse.

If this is what we have to deal with I would love it if we could cut ties all together with Melbourne supporters.

With respect, there needs to be some tacit acceptance here of the fact that the people who are in leadership positions here are busy adults, possibly with families of their own, and full time jobs to deal with, and on top of all of this who are doing this for the first time and have only been in their positions a few weeks. A little patience is going to be required before the Third Rail becomes a well-oiled machine.

A little patience would also be appreciated from those of us on this forum who have only seen one or maybe two Melburnians post here, and may be slightly jumping the gun if they think that this thread has been representative of how things will always be between the two groups...

Thought I'd post a bit of Samuel Youn and I's personal conversation here. Just to show that we're now on the same page. I've cut out chunks of irrelevant, logistical stuff from each message fwiw.

Yuppie - "Also, apologies about my comments in the other thread. I had a frustrating night and I didn't mean for them to come across as any sort of personal attack. I know having a leadership role within a terrace is a lot to juggle and things can slip your mind. I find if people come to you with a question or request that you can't answer straight away it's best to give them a quick "I'll get back to you when I work it out" or whatever.

Anyway, best of luck with the terrace and the upcoming season."

Samuel - "I totally understand your frustration and we will do our best to respond even if we don't have the answers - just to let you know we are working on it."

Reactions: einwindir
Didn't mean to force you into revealing details of your conversation, that's my bad. I was just stepping in to make sure things didn't bubble over. Good to hear that you managed go work things out, would be good if we could have some link-up between TR and Melburnians in time.

Reactions: Samuel Youn
Hey guys,

I'm a Melbourne, Australia based supporter and am wondering if I'd be able to get a scarf shipped here if I signed up for a Third Rail membership? I notice there's a European option when signing up but no other international options.

Thanks.

We have now added Australia and New Zealand shipping options on PayPal. Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Yuppie
Don't want my money? Alright then.

Fucking amateurs.

Shabbos.jpg

Hello,
I asked a question on The Third Rail website, in "How can I join ?" page.
My question doesn't appear ? Anyone know why ?
Anyway, I ask it again here ... I would like to know if the shipping fee are the same for a Canada delivery ? And if we can subscribe even if we probably can't come more than one or two time a year to see a match, and if our English is not perfect ;)
Thank You.

Hello,
I asked a question on The Third Rail website, in "How can I join ?" page.
My question doesn't appear ? Anyone know why ?
Anyway, I ask it again here ... I would like to know if the shipping fee are the same for a Canada delivery ? And if we can subscribe even if we probably can't come more than one or two time a year to see a match, and if our English is not perfect ;)
Thank You.
Please refer to out website. www.thirdrailnyc.com. All of our information is there. Glad to hear you are interested in us.