Now Accepting New Members Online!

Just signed up! Excited to be able to be apart of the group from afar! Does anyone know how they will contact us for voting? Will they pull the email address from PayPal?

Emails will be pulled from paypal. A confirmation email will be sent out a 2PM to all the new members that signed up on the 14th. Check your spam inbox as well.

The confirmation email will have a form you can fill out to update the email you would like to be contacted with if PayPal is not your primary email.

Reactions: LFT_Aviator
Emails will be pulled from paypal. A confirmation email will be sent out a 2PM to all the new members that signed up on the 14th. Check your spam inbox as well.

The confirmation email will have a form you can fill out to update the email you would like to be contacted with if PayPal is not your primary email.
How do I know my payment and info has been processed. What type of confirmation will I receive considering I joined on the semi final game event.

Finally got around to putting my payment in. Very excited and quite frankly, proud to be a member. I'm guessing we will get membership cards at some point?

Just signed up! Excited to be able to be apart of the group from afar! Does anyone know how they will contact us for voting? Will they pull the email address from PayPal?
I'm with you too! I'll be joining from Florida but will support all that I can and will make trips regularly.
Glad the forums here have helped guide some people to joining!

Reactions: LFT_Aviator
How do I know my payment and info has been processed. What type of confirmation will I receive considering I joined on the semi final game event.

You will be getting a separate email. In person sign ups should be receiving confirmation within the next 2 days.

You will be getting a separate email. In person sign ups should be receiving confirmation within the next 2 days.
Ok thanks. Btw a friend of mine should be joining this forum soon. He's also interested in tr. I'm sure he'll find the links to connect with you. My question is how or can we be seated together. I have a group of friends that will be possibly joining tr. how does that work ?

Thanks Slick Rick Slick Rick .

Please check your spam folders for the confirmation emails. Apologies for the delay in response.

I like answering questions on the forum so everyone can benefit from the answers. However, if you have an urgent or personal question regarding membership etc. you can reach out to me at thirdrailmembership@gmail.com. It will help with organization/documentation.

Regardless, let's keep the conversation going here on the forum as well!

Hey guys,

I'm a Melbourne, Australia based supporter and am wondering if I'd be able to get a scarf shipped here if I signed up for a Third Rail membership? I notice there's a European option when signing up but no other international options.

Thanks.