NYCFC Championship Rings

At least you got a respo
I contacted my rep to find out how I can get my 2 rings.
What are the plans to get me my 2 Founding Member rings? I know that the Third Rail shipped to their members. Can the club not ship me mine?

This was the response:
The club has worked with third rail where they picked up the rings and then took the responsibility to ship and handle that for their members.
As of right now the club as emailed all members and let them know they can pick up their rings at the watch party this weekend.

They're not making it easy!
At least you got a response.

I just got mine shipped from the Third Rail today.

How the hell does NYCFC misspell member for the second time this year?

Very cool though!

I just got mine shipped from the Third Rail today.

How the hell does NYCFC misspell member for the second time this year?

Very cool though!

yea it’s kind of funny, definitely an engraving issue but after the scarf debacle it’s comical. Glad it’s inside and you can’t see it. Looks good on display!

Is there anyone on here knowledgeable enough to tell me what the difference is between the $49 ring and the $425 ring, other than having it sized? Both appear to be made of the same "metal" and neither has a single precious diamond or CZ.

I wonder if someone on 47th Street could size up the replica a little. Fits on my wedding band finger but not on my other ring finger.

Is there anyone on here knowledgeable enough to tell me what the difference is between the $49 ring and the $425 ring, other than having it sized? Both appear to be made of the same "metal" and neither has a single precious diamond or CZ.

I wonder if someone on 47th Street could size up the replica a little. Fits on my wedding band finger but not on my other ring finger.

the $425 one has a slightly different design and while it does not specifically state what stones, i would hope they are at least somewhat valuable and not just glass considering there are a lot less of them compared to the replica. though who knows.

the replica also has the color highlights and looks like what the players got. while the $425 one is all silver/platinum in color except the monogram on the top.

I can't remember if I paid my Third Rail dues this year. Anyone know an easy way to check?

B7170FE6-7B6B-42BC-9D9D-75891F9906AE.jpeg

I sent an email to my rep saying “Hi Eugene, I have still been unable to collect my replica mls cup ring. I will be attending the match tomorrow in New Jersey. Will it be possible to get it then?” And the above image was his response. Am I wrong for thinking this was a bit sarcastic and rude? I was away the two previous times they were given out and was just asking an honest question. I get he’s probably tired of answering this question, but I don’t need the sass lol

Reactions: Schwallacus
View attachment 12234

I sent an email to my rep saying “Hi Eugene, I have still been unable to collect my replica mls cup ring. I will be attending the match tomorrow in New Jersey. Will it be possible to get it then?” And the above image was his response. Am I wrong for thinking this was a bit sarcastic and rude? I was away the two previous times they were given out and was just asking an honest question. I get he’s probably tired of answering this question, but I don’t need the sass lol
I get the feeling he was trying to "be funny" but it just comes off.... very not funny at all, lol.

I got email today that we can pick up at Wed citi Field game from 6:30 to 8

also still got a crap load of credit to use which looks like is going to be tough as nothing showing available to upgrade to for for the Red bull game

I got email today that we can pick up at Wed citi Field game from 6:30 to 8

also still got a crap load of credit to use which looks like is going to be tough as nothing showing available to upgrade to for for the Red bull game

i bought a bunch of extra tickets for games and listed them for sale on Ticketmaster. Various games. All sold. So I at least recouped some of my credits.

i bought a bunch of extra tickets for games and listed them for sale on Ticketmaster. Various games. All sold. So I at least recouped some of my credits.
I actually did the same for tomorrows game , upgraded them to better seats then sold then
I managed to find a few extra for RB game and doing the same thing as I can’t make the game

Reactions: Higgs1