NYCFC II - General Discussion

I’m more shocked about the tucking in shirt is mandatory. Who wanted a dress code?
100% agree on this. Does anyone on the field actually tuck in their jerseys anymore? Except for the refs, I guess.

there were tweets floating around that mls Kinda forced teams to have a generic 2 or II names. That’s why Miami for example went from ft. Lauderdale to Inter Miami 2.
So not much effort was put into logos from various teams.

Thank you

100% agree on this. Does anyone on the field actually tuck in their jerseys anymore? Except for the refs, I guess.
I kind of want a clip of a referee giving a kid two yellow cards during a match for having the shirt be untucked.

I kind of want a clip of a referee giving a kid two yellow cards during a match for having the shirt be untucked.
Also waiting for the first referee to accidentally have their shirt untucked when they try to do that LOL

Well, I caved and bought a season ticket in section 4. First match this weekend, although I have dueling weather reports, one for 32° at game time and the other saying 40s.

All this just so I don't have to wait a month to wear the new orange jersey!

not sure if it has been mentioned... but will these games be streamed/broadcast in any way?

Would be nice. But understandable if it isn't.

not sure if it has been mentioned... but will these games be streamed/broadcast in any way?

Would be nice. But understandable if it isn't.

yes, apparently all games will be shown in the mls next pro site.

Reactions: moogoo
I'm going to be attending the game in person if I'm able to! Not as a season ticket, just one-off. Will look at going to more depending on how it goes!

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I am annoyed that there isn't even a roster out or any sort of promotional material 3-4 days before their inaugural match

Stephen Turnbull is so good he has a position named after him.

looks like a roster that will have at least 3 first team players on it week after week.

yea it will be interesting if it will be only the players signed to first team contract, signed this year specifically for NYCFC II. or will players like Haak Gloster make appearances as well.

Piero Elias is interesting one, i think he was queensboro fc top goalscorer in the academy team ( the only team they have). i guess they let him go for the 2022 as next year they are supposed to start playing in USL Championship. although i just read he was part of the nycfc U14 team a few years ago, so connection is still there.

Beer is my guy on the Deuces.

Haak, Latinovich and Gloster had better be getting minutes. Wouldn't mind seeing Héber as well.

Beer is my guy on the Deuces.

Haak, Latinovich and Gloster had better be getting minutes. Wouldn't mind seeing Héber as well.

BARAZZA needs minutes. but since he's the #2, it's unlikely he'll play for the II squad. He's kind of stuck, which is a shame. He should be playing all USOC games, so I guess that's good.