Nycfc Just Doesn't Get Us...

No one of any worth has viewed you as a lesser club in a lesser league. Ignore the detractors. No one has lied to you either. You're all in danger of believing your own hype here. Just because certain idiots keep saying you've been lied to and are an inferior club doesn't make it the truth.
There's definitely been some misrepresentation to say the least which is going to make people believe they're being lied to.

I think you don't understand the deceit of plastering Lampard on billboards, holding press conferences, and parading him around as a 2nd DP signing - only to find out he NEVER had a contract with NYCFC. That is the definition of being lied to.

Who said he hasn't got a contract with you guys? Everyone keeps moaning about the deathly silence from your club on the matter so it can't have come from them.

The United States of America are a whole lot bigger than New York City...

With Manchester City promoting Abu Dhabi on by far and away the biggest stage.

That may be the case now but anybody who looks at the recent history of Manchester City will see it has taken a huge commitment to take our club in 15 years from Division two to the heady heights of the premier league. As Tony says we are all here to promote Abu Dhabi and with Etihad increasing their flights into the US your market could quickly become a much bigger draw for them than ours is. They have got us to where they need us to be and now they are doing the same with your clubs.

Reactions: Goodfella
Who said he hasn't got a contract with you guys? Everyone keeps moaning about the deathly silence from your club on the matter so it can't have come from them.

So have you or have you not been following this? Or are you just making posts based on conjecture and not the facts available. The second thing that was reported was the nature of the short term contract between Frank and MCFC which was set to expire on 12/31, which as a result there was never a loan from NYCFC, because NYCFC never had a contract with Frank. So when they were parading Frank about NYC as a 2nd DP for NYCFC he was actually signed to manchester THE ENTIRE TIME.

The information came from journalists and from those who had to deem the restructuring of his contract satisfactory so that he could play for MCFC on 1/1.

May I apologise on behalf of all decent MCFC fans for the nasty nasty piece written a couple of posts above by a so called MCFC fan.
I didn't even see it. I have just been checking in every week or so to observe the Blue Moon FFF thread. I went initially to keep up with the chatter about how he was performing and fitting in, etc.

I keep going back now because I enjoy the irony and unintentional comedy that abounds in the thread. To wit, "everything is for the benefit of Manchester"/"everything exists to grow the MCFC brand/win MC new revenue" countered by "what are those Yank cunts so unhappy about". Or, if that's not your particular vintage, there's also the idea that we're all glory hunters who want to be attached to City group with its flip side of us NYC folks just causing a fuss about this mess in order to make City look bad relative to our preferred EPL team. It's like having a front row seat to an ad libbed Month Python sketch.

You, Sebastian and MrE are the only Mancs I don't have on ignore at this point, unless I missed someone. But no worries, I'm sure I'll find anyone left off soon enough.

So have you or have you not been following this? Or are you just making posts based on conjecture and not the facts available. The second thing that was reported was the nature of the short term contract between Frank and MCFC which was set to expire on 12/31, which as a result there was never a loan from NYCFC, because NYCFC never had a contract with Frank. So when they were parading Frank about NYC as a 2nd DP for NYCFC he was actually signed to manchester THE ENTIRE TIME.

The information came from journalists and from those who had to deem the restructuring of his contract satisfactory so that he could play for MCFC on 1/1.

Ok I was a bit slow with catching up on that latest of news reports. I still don't see the problem though. However the deal has been worked out you'll be getting a fully match fit Lampard come May.

Ok I was a bit slow with catching up on that latest of news reports. I still don't see the problem though. However the deal has been worked out you'll be getting a fully match fit Lampard come May.

I doubt that you'll ever get the point. Maybe you are okay with being lied to, as long as you get something out of it - clearly we/NYers are not.

I fucked your wife at your reception in front of everyone, but please you should trust us in the future not to humiliate you again. It's just a one time occurrence. I just don't see why you're so angry? We're family, we share things (just not things I value). I was just keeping her in shape for you. You can have her when I'm done. It's just a small footnote in your marriage. Who cares what people say about the reception? Just because it happened shouldn't make you doubt me or your new wife. You should have faith in your marriage. People sleep with the brand new wife of their relative on said relatives wedding all the time. You're overreacting.

The posts supposed to calm us down sound as ridiculous to me as the paragraph up there.

I doubt that you'll ever get the point. Maybe you are okay with being lied to, as long as you get something out of it - clearly we/NYers are not.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm sure things will be fantastic once all this has blown over though.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm sure things will be fantastic once all this has blown over though.

What you're missing is that a lot of us don't give a shit how good Frank will be when he finally makes his way over here, if he ever does. Hell a lot of us don't even want him at this point. This is not about them keeping the greatness of Frank from us, this is about the PRINCIPLE of telling us that we signed a player (any player, I'd be just as outraged if this happened with Johnny Academy Player) and he was on loan to Manchester then revealing on New Year's Eve that he was never contracted to NYCFC, but was on a short contract with Manchester--a type of contract which made it very easy for them to extend Frank's stay outside of the transfer window, almost as if they expected this might be necessary all along.

I fucked your wife at your reception in front of everyone, but please you should trust us in the future not to humiliate you again. It's just a one time occurrence. I just don't see why you're so angry? We're family, we share things (just not things I value). I was just keeping her in shape for you. You can have her when I'm done. It's just a small footnote in your marriage. Who cares what people say about the reception? Just because it happened shouldn't make you doubt me or your new wife. You should have faith in your marriage. People sleep with the brand new wife of their relative on said relatives wedding all the time. You're overreacting.

The posts supposed to calm us down sound as ridiculous to me as the paragraph up there.
The only thing you left out is the part where he says "I take my promises very seriously and always keep them, except when it's inconvenient and I'm really tempted."

Or an incredibly tired 37/38 year old in the beginning of the hottest summer in his life--- this ain't England!

Reactions: DiRoma
The mandate is to push the angle that he is imperative to MCFC's title campaign (which he actually is) so we'll be impressed when he comes over here.

It won't work but they're going to try. lol

EDIT: I hope he never actually comes.

I think the plan was to send him to Melbourne but that fell through. So he went to manchester. No one expected him to play as well as he did. After all Chelsea got rid of him. Everyone one thought he was washed up for the EPL. However I think Jose really hurt him with the contract they offered him. So I think he wants to prove a point to the Chelsea's higher management. I think he would like nothing better than to score the goal that wins City the title and put two fingers up at Jose. My gut feeling is he will end up playing in New York. After he score a few goals let's see.

Reactions: AndreT_NY