Nycfc Just Doesn't Get Us...

Do you think NYCFC will actually do, any, of the things you propose? I see NYCFC management essentially ignoring it, just act like Lampard is coming in May... I mean July and its all normal. Look how they handled the jersey debacle. And thats minor compared to this.
One could argue they set a positive precedent after the home jersey debacle by moving up the reveal of the away jersey. Obviously it was not the original plan but they modified it.

I can only state that I emailed my ticket rep over the weekend and spoke with him today and he admitted the timing of the NEw years eve was terrible and they are noting our thoughts. I did point him towards my writing, and like many have stated, he was understanding and positive.

Do I see them doing any of the things I mentioned? Maybe in a small way. His quote of " the club is fully prepared to use the January transfer window" was interesting for the wording.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I agree with everything you said with the exception of the bit about Pellegrini. He is not the public mouth piece for CFG. H e is the manager of MCFC and when questioned by reporters he is obliged to answer those questions. You sign up to that in the EPL.
Now I think it's pretty shitty that one of the two "stars" isn't going to be available for the start of your season but this is football and crap happens.......a lot. Players being told they can't talk to another club and then said player turning up at another clubs ground trying to force the sale through only to be turned away and having to return to his current club with his tale between his legs. ( Odemwingie).
Players handing in transfer requests even though they are adored by the fans. Players being sold to rival clubs despite fans protestations and players being loaned out when you the fan don't want them to be. That's all part of football and football life.
MCFC has in the past had a rival manager pick up from the airport our transfer target literally a couple of hours before he was to sign for us. We've also had by the same manager him calling around one of our young prodigies houses and getting him to sign himself over to his club. Following a football club is all about ups and downs, highs and lows, celebrations and disappointments. What we don't do as fans is go over board. We have a little moan, perhaps a sulk and then we get on with what is singularly the most important thing and that's support our beloved club.
The reaction to this loan deal is totally disproportionate. The language being use is the sort I would expect if NYCFC been relegated down a couple of divisions in as many years. I understand you guys have been getting stick about becoming a feeder club to MCFC and right now it seeming like the boo boys were telling the truth. ALL A COMPLETE LOAD OF BULL. CFG and it's club MCFC have absolutely NO intention of using you as a feeder club. This one player has proven himself to be more useful than first thought and has been needed to cover our injury problems along with a player becoming absent for the next 6 weeks. He WILL return to you after this loan deal is complete. We could've just bought the guy outright but didn't because we want NYCFC to have good players. I dare say your club will benefit greatly from our extensive player scouting system, and our willingness to loan you some our youngsters ( who will become world class). And when the likes of Yaya and co turn up on your doorstep I wonder where the detractors will be then.
I like a lot of MCFC fans want really really want NYCFC to be a successful club. Ignore the sad bastards that refer to you as a feeder club or name you as in some way inferior because you are NOT. You are part of the CFG family that includes MCFC and I/we wish you a tremendous future of which I am sure you will have.
Sure it'll be like a ride on a helter skelter and that's the way it should be. God I've been a fan of MCFC since 1976 I should no what it's like, I've puked more times than I can remember.
I'm buzzing for your season to start. Lets see what it brings. And the very best of luck.

Perception at the moment is reality. Ultimately this might be silly in a few months or years. They announce a stadium, the team does well, it's all good. And as a NY Jets fan I know how owners make mistakes. But I do have an issue with many MCFC fans telling us our reaction is disproportionate. We are a new club who has yet to play a game, and we are currently the punch line to every MLs joke. It's tough to say how ANY fan base should react as this situation is unique. There is not really a template for this scenario.

Thanks for the reading and the feedback, I appreciate the discussion.