NYCFC Nation: Podcast

NYCFCfan

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 9, 2014
EDIT: Here's the Podcast http://nycfcpodcast.com/nycfc-won-earns-a-bye-now-what/

So, as some of you may know (or not because you have more important things to do) we're going to be doing a lot more stuff with the NYCFC Fan Podcast in the future with an eye to making it the NYCFC Nation podcast.

There's way too many good podcasts to try and be like out there so we're going to try and do our own thing. It's going to be a work in progress and I hope to get feedback from all you guys as to what you like or don't like so we can work on a podcast that's fun to listen to.

So with that in mind, we're going to be recording tonight if you have any questions or topics you want us to talk about let me know. I promise we'll try to get to everything you guys ask even if it's absurd like: who you'd want on your side in a bar fight.

Right now on deck are: the win last night, Johansen vs Saunders and a look to the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
1. Why do you think the team failed to do a proper group wave/thank you/holding hands up and down motion?
2. What is the second best food option at Yankee Stadium behind the Chicken Bucket?
3. Who do you think NYCFC should go after, DP wise, when Pirlo/Lampard retire?
4. Who do you think/want NYCFC's 3 DP's to be in 2020?

That could be it's own special 4 hour episode.

Can that episode have a mascot?

falcor.jpg

Are we a more dangerous team without pirlo in the lineup?
Is the lineup we saw after he stepped off the pitch better than with him on it. It certainly led to more offense with the added threats.

Are you trying to get Angela Miller Angela Miller to kill me with that question?

Definitely worth discussing.
Dan once again you got me with this?? I never asked you anything concerning the topic of this thread or did I anything on it ! We should stick to the subject and not waste time veering off ! I'll advise you going to the Crew post where I'v made my self quite clear on Mr Pirlo! Thank-You !

Dan once again you got me with this?? I never asked you anything concerning the topic of this thread or did I anything on it ! We should stick to the subject and not waste time veering off ! I'll advise you going to the Crew post where I'v made my self quite clear on Mr Pirlo! Thank-You !
My post had absolutely nothing to do with you. He asked for questions to cover on his podcast and I asked an honest question. I did not tag you or mention your name. No member should have to reserve judgement on pirlo because you like him.

Ok, it was really fun to record, we had some technical difficulties with the microphone but it was fun. Let me know if you guys like it or if you hate it, open to all suggestions.

It's definitely something we want to keep doing in the future, the people on the pod will fluctuate as you can imagine but I want to make it something we all can enjoy.

Link here

Thanks for the shoutout regarding the #StartEirik movement.

Jack Harrison said they would like Lampard by their side in a bar fight because Londoners have their nasty side to them...English blokes stick together...

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFCfan
Thanks for the shoutout regarding the #StartEirik movement.

Someone (maybe a player?) said they would like Lampard by their side in a bar fight because Londoners have their nasty side to them...
Haha that was Jack at the Cooligans Q&A. I'll give it a listen tonight after work

1. Why do you think the team failed to do a proper group wave/thank you/holding hands up and down motion?
2. What is the second best food option at Yankee Stadium behind the Chicken Bucket?
3. Who do you think NYCFC should go after, DP wise, when Pirlo/Lampard retire?
4. Who do you think/want NYCFC's 3 DP's to be in 2020?
How do we pronounce your username? We had a debate about it. Also, I stand by my answer that if we can't get our hand holding celebration right we need to fold the franchise.

Reactions: Schwallacus