Nycfc Official Things You Can't Do List

I dunno, other than the ban on poles for flags, streamers, balloons, costumes, and laptops, the rest is all acceptable to me.

Horrible to say but at this point all I want is to be able to stand without being told by security that I have to sit down.

Last Saturday, the stadium TV camera panned to a male fan with a big blue hornlike apparatus, was that you? Whoever it was that had it, I wonder how did it get through? It was not a small horn. It reminded when the world cup went to South Africa and locals had that ....Vavuza???cant recall the name

I was sitting next to that guy, and security pulled him away for a bit and told him he had to put it away. Then apparently let him have it back. There was also a guy next to me that was briefly pulled away by security due to the cowbell he had.

Reactions: SayWhat44
I was sitting next to that guy, and security pulled him away for a bit and told him he had to put it away. Then apparently let him have it back. There was also a guy next to me that was briefly pulled away by security due to the cowbell he had.

This guy?

More-Cowbell1.gif

I'd say you gotta get used to it. YS is a partial owner and serves as the landlord...what sort of leverage does NYCFC and their fans have? Going to be this way until a SSS is built, which isn't going to be until 2019 at the earliest I'd say. It is what it is. The rules aren't much different than sporting events at MSG/Citi/Met Life.

Reactions: Goodfella
Boy, oh boy. These stories really change my opinion on whether the team really needs its own stadium. Up until now, I had been saying that staying at Yankee Stadium would be best (assuming the Yankees would allow that, once they see that the field can take it). But now I am starting to think that these restrictions work against the flourishing of the kind of fan culture that we want to see, as they will induce the most passionate fans to stop attending matches.

Boy, oh boy. These stories really change my opinion on whether the team really needs its own stadium. Up until now, I had been saying that staying at Yankee Stadium would be best (assuming the Yankees would allow that, once they see that the field can take it). But now I am starting to think that these restrictions work against the flourishing of the kind of fan culture that we want to see, as they will induce the most passionate fans to stop attending matches.
Welcome.
better-late-than-never.jpg

Reactions: Drainyoo
Is having fun in the list of things we cannot do at Yankee Stadium?